Monty's Escaping Adventure

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Monty's Escaping Adventure

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat May 16, 2009 3:54 am

Dusk looked up to see the familiar face of Monty and nickered quietly, walking towards her, head swaying briskly as she flung her tail around. Stopping infront of him, she nuzzled his chest softly and sighed, "Sorry I ever took advantage of the men in Larksong Valley." Dusk said, in an apologetic tone.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun May 17, 2009 8:43 pm

Monty smiled "It's ok.. but I promised Onyx and Lark I would bring you home." He nuzzed Dusk. "So do you want to start heading back now?" Monty asked in a kind voice.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon May 18, 2009 5:19 am

Dusk nodded, forcing a smile to her face and turned away, releasing it. All Monty had done the past few hours was care for her, she wanted to show her appreciation too much, but didn't know how. Dusk faked a yawn, "Do you mind if we stay here the night, then leave tomorrow, or are you planning on getting back today?" She asked, hoping he'd stay, she wanted to think of what to do overnight and hopefully do it while Lark and Onyx weren't there, it would make her fee like a fool.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun May 24, 2009 12:22 am

Monty smiled "Sure. We can stay if you want." he told her. The area she picked wasn't to big but it could fit two horses. The men wouldn't find them here so that was good. He wondered were to sleep, not sure if to sleep near Dusk or not. She was a beautiful mare. He slowly walked to the side, taking nips of the grass. Monty would keep an eye on her.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun May 24, 2009 12:49 am

Dusk gave a small snort and found a small den, an old wolves den, clearing it hadn't been used in a while because it had no carcass lying around and didn't smell bad, but it had a few claw markings, in meaning that it was a wolves den. She gave Monty a gentle nudge and pointed her nose towards the den, trotting towards it with her ears pricked.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun May 24, 2009 1:16 am

Monty looked at the den. He wasn't to sure about it. He walked over slowly with his head hanging lazily. Looking around, he sniffed it. "You can sleep there." He told Dusk kindly. Turning around, he walked back to the stop he was in before.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun May 24, 2009 1:29 am

Dusk spun around and stopped Monty. "Us." She snorted, nipping his neck gently and nudging him, her nose then pointed towards the den, she nudged him again and waited for his explanation of why he didn't want to sleep in the den with her, she didn't see anything wrong with them sleeping in the same place, unless he was to shy.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun May 24, 2009 1:32 am

Monty sighed "Ok then." he walked to the den slowly and looked inside. He looked at Dusk "Are you sure you want me in there with you?" He asked nipping the grass outside the den waiting for a reply.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun May 24, 2009 1:45 am

Dusk shrugged. "I don't mind, you saved me and this is the least I can do to thank you. Unless you have another way you'd like me to thank you, or you can hold the thanking off for a while until you get an idea?" Dusk suggested.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun May 24, 2009 1:52 am

Monty stepped closer to Dusk "Really you don't need to thank me." He nuzzled her gently on the cheek. He turned to walk away and paused. He didn't want to seem mean to her or anything. He wasn't sure if she liked him or not, but he did like her.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun May 24, 2009 1:57 am

Dusk spun around and nudged his rump. "Hey, Onyx and Lark were going to leave me with the humans, I totally understand why they wouldn't come save me but you." She paused, then went on, "You wanted to come get me." Dusk said, hoping he'd listen.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun May 24, 2009 2:05 am

His heart started to race. Does she like me? He wondered to himself. Slowly, he turned around to face her. "I saved you because it was the right thing to do." He paused hoping she would believe him. "You were part of the herd. I couldn't just leave you." He told her looking at the ground.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun May 24, 2009 2:09 am

"No. That was a dangerous risk. You could've been captured or worse. Even killed." Dusk flinched as she said the last word, her tone was now serious. "Monty. I would've had a reasonable life with the humans, just like I would've in the wild. It's not that I'm ungrateful. It's just.." She paused with a sigh, "I'm trying to figure you out." Dusk nickered, stepping closer to Monty and gently pressing her head to his mane.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun May 24, 2009 2:13 am

Monty looked at her then looked straight ahead. "I think you should get some sleep." He told her gently peering at her from the corner of his eye. He didn't want to be the one to step away first so he stood there waiting for her to move. While they stood there he breathed in her scent. He had missed that when she was gone.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun May 24, 2009 3:01 am

Dusk inhaled his rich, fresh scent and pulled away from him, knowing she'd overreacted and gave him a warm smile, before turning away and heading into the den. She sighed quietly and sat down, draping her long tail over her body for extra warmth and placed her head on her own back, leaning against the den wall with her long, legs stretched out comfortably.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun May 24, 2009 3:03 am

Monty stood there watching her for a while then with a sigh he turned to go to his stop to rest. He wasn't sure if she was asleep or not so he decided to stay up a while longer. He had to make sure she was ok, that she was safe again.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun May 24, 2009 3:13 am

Dusk slowly drifted off to sleep, she shivered as a dew drop fell onto her forelock, sliding down the side of her body as she slept. Still asleep, she wondered if Monty would sleep in the den with her tonight or find somewhere else to sleep.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun May 24, 2009 3:16 am

Monty saw she was cold, he walked over to see she was asleep. He entered the den and laid next to her, trying to keep her warm. At least since he was next to her she would be safe. They would travel back to Onyx and Lark in the morning if Dusk wanted to. If not, they would stay somewhere else. Monty did promise them they would be back though.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun May 24, 2009 3:21 am

Dusk awoke at dawn, the sky was still dark but she could see the sun creeping over the distant mountains. Looking around for Monty, she saw him laying beside her, at her back, curled up and fast asleep. Dusk gave him a gentle lick on the nose and stood up, shaking her coat and quietly walked out from the den.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun May 24, 2009 3:26 am

When Monty woke up and saw Dusk gone he panicked. He got up quickly and cantered outside the den. When he saw her outside he slowed and hoped she hadn't seen him canter out. If she found out he liked her more then a friend, he didn't know what would happen. He walked up behind her and nuzzled her rump. "Morning" He said with a smile.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun May 24, 2009 3:28 am

Dusk gasped and her heart thudded against her chest as Monty surprisingly touched her rump. She swished her tail into Monty's stomach and nudged him firmly with her shoulder. "Don't scare me like that." She snorted, "Good Morning to you, how did you sleep?" Dusk asked, nuzzling his cheek gently.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun May 24, 2009 3:31 am

Monty chuckled a little. "I'm sorry about scaring you. I slept good. What about you?" he asked her. He nipped at the grass a little waiting for the answer.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun May 24, 2009 3:35 am

"Great. I was very warm." Dusk giggled, licking Monty's nose gently, then started grazing, she never realized how hungry she really was until now. Snorting, she moved a little ways off from Monty and grazed, giving him a bit of personal space.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun May 24, 2009 3:40 am

Monty chuckled again "You looked cold. I thought I might help." He told her. Watching her, he saw her move away. Maybe she didn't have feelings for him. He sighed and starting to graze. Looking at her he asked "So do you want to go back to Onyx and Lark today?"
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun May 24, 2009 3:44 am

"Wherever you go, I will too." Dusk smiled warmly, walking back over to him and started to groom his coat, often skimming her muzzle across him.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top