Monty's Escaping Adventure

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Monty's Escaping Adventure

Post  SweetieKatie on Mon May 04, 2009 2:07 pm

Onyx breathed a huge sigh of relief hearing Lark say she wanted to stay. he went to her side nuzzling her, No I dont want to leave Lark I want to be with you wherever you go. and to know you want to stay here brings joy to my heart. yes Dusk chose her outcome and Monty if you want to go after her go then but know that there is a good chance you will become thiers. He lifted his head sniffing the air and looking out over thier valley, He smelled the faint scent of the men knowing that they were still around he looked at lark then monty, well monty.....what is your decision? Lark and I are staying here.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon May 04, 2009 2:23 pm

Cedar looked scared as she glanced around at the adult horses, there had been so much happening. "I'm Scared!" She said to no one in but loud enough for all to hear.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Mon May 04, 2009 2:37 pm

Onyx nuzzled Cedar gently, nothing will happen to you I promise. He smiled down at her, giving her a playful nudge. He was worried but tried not to let it show on his face, Cedar need not be scared Onyx knew he would protect his family with his life.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon May 04, 2009 3:49 pm

Cedar stood close by lark and heaved a deep sigh and hung her head, she didn't feel like playing today.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue May 05, 2009 3:10 am

Dusk was taken out of her stall, fighting the lead rope, lashing and kicking at the human but they finally convinced her to leave her stall. The bright lights started to blind Dusk until they dimmed them, she felt warm inhere but still unsafe and scared. Dusk backed up, they placed her into another stall but the barn was full of mares, wild ones. No stallions. No geldings. Just plain mares. She smelt heat scents strong in her nose, but her heat wasn't for another few days yet, she was always a late starter from birth.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue May 05, 2009 5:08 am

Monty looked at the ground were Dusk once layed. There was blood there from the shot. Looking up to Onyx and Lark, his face was sad. He stared into Onyx's eyes for a while then took a deep breath. "Sorry" He murmured. Monty turned and started to gellop in the direction Dusk was taken. Looking back, he saw Onyx and Lark watching him. He stopped a little and reared, telling them he will be back. He started to gallop again, this will be a long journey he thought.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue May 05, 2009 8:53 pm

Onyx shook his head, Monty was going to risk hus freedom for Dusk when she had foolishly put herself in danger and out in the open. He looked to Lark his herd had shrunk once more to just him her and Cedar, Blitz had dissapeared somwhere and Onyx was nevr able to find him.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed May 06, 2009 1:23 am

Dusk pawed the dirt in the bottom of the stall, she unlatched her stable, when the humans weren't looking and walked out. Sniffing her way, she felt her stomach growl and caught the scent of Honey Oats. Dusk trusted her nose and eventually found the feed room, she stuck her nose in the bag and began to munch away merrily, she wasn't able to escape, because of the guards, guarding the entrances on horses. Dusk looked out as they were changing guards, would she be able to outrun and attack them?
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed May 06, 2009 3:36 am

Monty was getting tired but forced himself to run. He lifted his head a little and looked at the sky, It was getting dark out here. As he breathed in he caught the scent of smoke. Must be the humans... maybe a camp fire or something He thought. Speeding up in the direction of the smoke, he caught the site of some sort of large camp. He could hear all the horses and smell all the mares that were in heat. Getting closer, he slowed down to a trot. He was being ever so quiet. There were stallions that were going crazy. Monty looked at them and nickered quietly. "Hey you.." he said to the stallion "If I get you out can you help me?" he asked quietly. The stallion looked at Monty "You wouldn't be able to get me off this rope but you can try. If you do I guess I could." the stallion said. Monty trotted over near the stallion and looked around to see if there were any men around. The stallion pulled as Monty kicked the wooden pole with force.... it broke. "Do you know where all the mares are?" Monty asked. "Yes. Come with me." The stallion told him. They trotted around the large camp site hiding from the men. Then they heard a mans voice yelling "Horses Loose!" they looked around.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed May 06, 2009 3:45 am

Dusk heard all the commotion from inside the feed shed. She trotted out, sneaking past the guards quietly and sneaked out to the stallions stall, even though they'd probably go crazy if they smelt her. A few men were running towards them with ropes swinging above their head, then she saw Monty, with not a care in the world she galloped over to him and gave him a nuzzle. Then everything happened so quickly, the men threw ropes over both of their heads and successfully roped them both. The men dragged the horses into the private breeding stable, all closed in and no escape, only the humans could. Dusk looked around with a scared expression on her face, she turned to see Monty over the other side and gave him a where-are-we look. She was forced into a small enclosure , tiny is a better word and Monty was forced behind, not much space between them, less than 1 foot. There was no escape now, absolutely not, this enclosure was automatic and strong. Dusk pinned her ears and looked back at Monty telling him to do it, that was their ONLY escape. They would be freed after all of this and hopefully they could fight the men and work their way out of here.. together.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed May 06, 2009 3:58 am

Monty got angry with the ropes being around him. He bucked, kicked and reared trying to get away. Being locked in the tiny pen behind Dusk made him even angrier. He was kicking out at the bars and trying to buck and rear. Monty couldn't do anything. He was basically trapped in there. When Dusk looked around he saw the look she gave him. He shook his head and screamed no.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed May 06, 2009 4:35 am

Dusk suddenly had an idea, she twisted her neck around to Monty, unable to move her whole body, she whispered, "I have an idea, now listen closely, this machine thing is automatic. Follow my instructions and I think we'll both be fine." She nickered then began speaking again, "Just mount me but don't breed or anything, then quickly dismount again then I think the gates should open and set us free." Dusk felt herself blush, she kicked at the gates to see if they would open but no, they wouldn't. She sighed and waited, this was their only chance without breeding.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed May 06, 2009 4:40 am

Monty sighed "I don't like this idea. What if it doesn't let us free?" he sighed again. He kicked out trying to break something but nothing happened. He was still angry but mounted Dusk. She wasn't on heat and he didn't want her like that. When he dismounted he waited for Dusk to move.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed May 06, 2009 4:45 am

Dusk waited and a few minutes after Monty had dismounted the gates automatically opened and a large tin door flung itself up, revealing a narrow passage way. "Good job." She nickered, trotting off towards the passage way, trotting in she started to feel uncomfortable. Dusk lifted one front hoof and looked back for Monty, not keen about the idea of going in here. It made her feel insecure.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed May 06, 2009 4:49 am

Monty saw that she was worried and trotted faster to be near her. "What's wrong?" he asked once he was behind her.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed May 06, 2009 4:55 am

Dusk backed up slightly, "I don't feel this way is safe.." Dusk said quietly, unsure that they were heading the right way, but before either of them could turn back the door slammed shut, followed by a loud bang. Dusk began to feel shaky in the knees but pushed herself forward. A thick layer of fog now covered the floor, unable to see where she was going, Dusk took tiny steps. Ahead of them was a large blob of fog, but thicker. Dusk stepped forward again, slipping over the edge, she fell down on her stomach, grazing her left front leg. Dusk winced in pain and stepped back until she touched Monty "I think we should back and try to break through the breeding center doors." She suggested.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed May 06, 2009 5:02 am

Monty looked at her then looked ahead of them. "What do you think is in here?" He asked Dusk wondering foward a little.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed May 06, 2009 5:06 am

Dusk stared at the fog. "I'm not sure and I don't think I want to find out." She said, worried about what could be ahead of them, all she knew that was there was a huge drop straight down.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri May 08, 2009 7:03 pm

Monty nuzzled Dusk. "It's going to be ok. I don't sence any danger and I wouldn't let any danger near you." He licked her muzzle. "I don't know how we will get out of here." He whispered. Monty looked around. He heard horses behind him but also infront of him.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat May 09, 2009 3:34 am

Dusk was confused by Monty's sudden actions and words but nuzzled him back slowly and walked ahead, hearing distressed whinnies of horses ahead of them. Coughing and walking through the fog, she finally reached the other side and was shoved into a room with Monty on her heels. The were checking the mares were pregnant! Dusk looked around for an escape and saw a roller door closing but a short, skinny man pulled her over to him, getting ready for the test. Dusk reared and lashed out at the human, causing him to fall back and let her rope loose. She galloped to the closing roller door and skidded under, whinnying for Monty she waited for him to slide under, only 30 more seconds and the door would be shut.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon May 11, 2009 5:27 am

Monty galloped after Dusk sliding under the door just in time. The door hit his side and it hurt like hell! "I am glad we're out" He told Dusk. It looked like they were out of there for good. There were still walls around them. They had to get out of this place fast. "Follow me and keep quiet" Monty told Dusk as he started walking with his head lowered. Hearing men walking he halted quick and stay still. Looking around, he saw a gate that was open. It would lead to outside. He looked for men near the gate. There were a few but they could escape. "There." Monty told Dusk "You have to gallop to make it out. I will be right behind you but run as fast as you can!" He was whispering fast. "I will keep the men away from you."
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue May 12, 2009 6:19 am

Dusk nodded, trotting out quietly with her tail slightly raised with amusement. She barged past the men violently, causing a few to fall back. A fat, stubby man started swinging at rope at her, trying to catch her and put her back. She zig-zagged around, swinging her head madly and a small grin crossed her face, holding back her laughter, she started to gallop, slowing a bit to see if Monty made it.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue May 12, 2009 5:45 pm

Monty was right behind her. As soon as the man tried to catch Dusk he reared and the man fell back. He looked up to see that Dusk had made it out safe. There were more men coming; Some on horses. Monty galloped out the gates and caught up to Dusk. "Keep running and don't look back. There are a few men following us on horses." Monty told her.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed May 13, 2009 2:17 am

Dusk nodded and started to gallop, feeling a large burst of energy move through her veins. Whinnying happily, she galloped forward into a dense rain forest and took a drink, she was parched. Dusk nipped at the grass quickly and waited for Monty to appear.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri May 15, 2009 8:46 pm

Monty watched Dusk disappear. He kept running to get the men to follow him. It didn't take to long to lose them. Monty set off in a gallop to get back to Dusk.He went in the tree's so the men wouldn't spot him again. "Dusk" He called out. He was only trotting now.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top