Monty's Escaping Adventure

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monty's Escaping Adventure

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:00 am

Here Monty was running again. He had just stopped to rest overnight and was galloping away again! 'Don't stop' he told himself as he was racing. He could hear a river of some sort up ahead. 'I need to get away! I need to escape and get across that river!' He thought in his head. Monty pushed himself faster and faster. He looked around to make sure there was no one. He sniffed the air in case he couldn't see anyone. There was no different smell in the air then before. The river was getting louder and louder. He could see it now, he hit the edge and lept in. Monty swam to the other side and looked back. He ducked into the tree's and watched the riverbank. Monty heard them then and could see the people now too. Their horses wouldn't touch the water, to afraid to get wet 'what a wuss' he thought.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monty's Escaping Adventure

Post  Miabec on Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:28 am

Mistic saw humans. She knew- no good. She ran at them with her teeth bared, bucking. Their horses scattered, running away in terror from teh white mare. A horse she had never seen before was hiding in the trees. She concentrated on the humans... The were advanceding with ropes. She laughed silently. She ran at the again, this time making some of the horses bolt. The others followed. So much for them.
Miabec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:34 pm

A mare nickered softly to the stranger in the trees as he was about to leap into the river. "Over here stranger, you can hide with the herd if you like."
She knew she was taking a risk by offering this strange stallion shelter with Onyx's herd. But surly he would not bu upset...at least she hoped.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:59 pm

Monty was surprised to see the first mare messing with the humans. It's like she was playing with them. Once the humans were gone he walked over to where he heard a voice and saw another mare in the bushes just like he was. "Um... hello. I heard you say something to me as I jumped into the water but I didn't quite get what you said." He smiled at the mare hiding.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miabec on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Mistic smiled at the stallion. She was rpoud of herself. She had never sen humans before, and had only heard about them. She walked over to the mare hiding in the trees.
Hello, whats your name? Im Mistic. she said
Miabec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:44 pm

Monty looked beside him to see Mistic standing there "Mistic" He said with a nod of his head "I'm Monty. I roam the lands without a herd." Monty looked back at the other mare "And you are?" he asked in a friendly manor.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miabec on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:46 pm

'Oh.. me and my stallion Dancer roam together. We are..outcasts.'

Monty seemed nice. Meybe he would run with them.
Miabec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:56 am

The buckskin mare with the light dappling nodded her head in greeting. "I am Meadow Lark, this valley is my Mates Onyx. I'm sure he would welcome you both." She smiled sweetly.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:19 am

Monty was a little uneasy as the last time he came into another herd the other stallion started to fight him. He wasn't sure if he should go with them or stay by himself and roam the lands. "Thanks.... Last time I got welcomed into a herd the stallion tried to fight me so I'm not sure." He said what he was thinking without realising until his mind caught up.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:17 pm

Lark reached out her soft dark muzzle and brushed it softly to his shoulder and cheek, "Onyx is not like that at all, unless you try to hurt myself or the two foals of our herd. If you come in peace we can offer you company, and a safe place to rest." She looked into his eyes, hopeing he would trust her, she would hate to see him wonder alone and company and news from other horses would be welcome. "Onyx will not hurt you."Lark said again.

Look up and past Monty she looked at Mistic, "You are welcome too, and so would your mate so long as you do not mean trouble." She smiled softly.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:17 pm

Monty felt weird things go through his body when she touched his muzzle and brushed it softly down to his shoulder. "Umm.... I would never hurt anyone. I only protect horses as I do not like fighting unless I have to." he smiled gently then continued "If you or the foals are in trouble I will help out if you need me too. Even if Onyx is in trouble but I trust he can look after himself." he stopped talking and looked at Mistic "Are you going to go into the herd with your mate" he asked her. "I would like to be apart of the herd for company" He said turning back to the mare he didn't know what her name was. "By the way what's your name?" He asked gently.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetheart on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:26 pm

kiara stood at the tree line, a sweet whinny filled the air. she carefully appeared into sight of the other horses, she too, was an outcast to others, no one had ever accepted her for who she was. kiara sighed and munched on the grass that laid underneath her
Sweetheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Lakrs ears came forward futher, "You would be most welcome in our herd!" She looked tot he other mare to see what way this stallion would choose.

Lark looked at the new mare "Hello, who are you?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetheart on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:32 pm

kiara blushed, 'i guess my lighter colored mane and tail gave me away' she thought and dashed into the shadows, hoping the other mare wouldn't come after her.
Sweetheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Lark looked at the retreating mare....she was worried about her wondering off like that and wanted to go after her but she didn't want to leave this stallion who seemed quite polight.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetheart on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:54 pm

kiara found a pond/lake thing not to far off and decided to go check it out, unaware of how deep it would drop kiara waddled in slowly. the water felt like ice as it hit her warm coat. kiara had now waddled up to her chest she wanted it at least up to her shoulders and took a long stride ahead. nope to shallow... the next step was tragedy. kiara took and even longer stride ahead and the sand surface dropped at least 50 meters down.. kiara wasn't take good a swimmer either. she struggled to keep above the water which would surly kill her. kiara was now getting very tired and she was sure she wasn't gonna make in back so she let the water drag her under, bubbles floated above the water as she tried to breathe. water filled up in kiara's lungs but how long could she live for without drowning?
Sweetheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:22 pm

Lark heard the mare in troulbe, she could see her....she pranced and looked at the stranger. "We have to help her!"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:39 pm

Monty heard Lark say the mare need help so he started galloping flat out to the lake. When he reached it he jumped in, he could swim no doubt about that so he would save this mare. He dived down and opend his eyes, he could see the mare. She was still alive but the water was freezing! He swam down so he was underneath her and then swam up so her legs were around his neck and she was laying on him. Monty was strong enough to get back to the surface and out of the water. He laid the mare down on the soft green grass.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetheart on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:03 am

kiara laid on the grass for a minute, not moving. she started to shiver and thats when she coughed up a whole fountain of water, she looked at the horse who had saved her, she reached over to nuzzle his cheek in thanks. kiara lay on the grass panting of exhaustion, she was truly thankful to him though she needed a way to show it.
Sweetheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:03 am

Dusk grazed about 10 yards away from Kiara, Monty and Lark, in fact, she had no idea they were even there! Dusk pulled at the tasty grass that swayed in the gentle breeze and she managed to actually pulled a few out. She started to challenge herself feeling rather bored. Dusk looked up and thats when she saw them, a loud neigh filled the air as she approached, feeling excited that maybe she'll end up with a friend or two, maybe more! Dusk was now close enough to speak to them, she looked at the exhausted mare and stallion shivering wet on the grass. "Hi.. um.. I'm Dusk." Dusk whispered, unsure if they were in pain or they were just cold.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:33 am

Lark was on his heels as he dove into the lake, she waded in and tried to help him get her out of the water. She could tell that they were cold, "Stand in the sun light. It will help warm you and shake off too." Lark was worried for both of them.

It was then she saw yet another stranger heading to them. Lark looked at and nodded, "I'm lark, these lands are my mates. Your welcome here, but there has been some trouble...this mare has nearly drown. Can you help us move her into the light so she can get warm.? Larks eyes were soft and pleading, she was worried for these new horses.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:12 am

Monty nuzzled at Kiara "Are you ok now?" he laid down beside her to keep her warm. He smiled at her welcoming "That's one way to get noticed but we rather if you come up and say hi... instead of nearly drowning" he joked with her.

Monty looked up at Lark "I can see your worried. You don't need to worry about me I'm not cold anymore." he smiled at her "Just worry about the mare." he turned to gaze at the mare he was laying next to. When he looked up again he could see another horse who told them her name was Dusk. "Hello Dusk." He welcomed her in a friendly way.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:26 am

Lark moved over to the other side of monty and lay down beside the mare giving her support and warmth from the other side. She smiled softly to the two wet horses and then again at the new mare Dawn.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:34 am

Monty looked at Lark "Won't your stallion be wondering where you are?" he asked in wonder.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:51 am

Lark looked up and to the east a bit, "Yes, I am sure he's wondering where I wondered off to....I'm sure something came up that he has not been able to come look for me. The two foals we care fo can be quite a hand full" She smiled thinking of Cedar and Blitz "Onyx will be along, he a good stallion and will be fair and kind to you." She smiled warmly to reasure Monty that he had nothing to fear.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top