Melody's visit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Melody's visit.

Post  MajesticHooves on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:15 am

Melody visits Seeking Creek for the first time

Melody walked around the strange place of love, which she had not yet discovered, watching as the colorful butterflies danced around gracefully on the bright flowers. She took no interest in the horses around her, none of the were really to her likings. "Show off." Melody muttered under her breath as a Red roan stallion strained his muscles and started to show off his strength and beauty to the mares who looked on with interest. Melody rolled her eyes in disgust, she liked a stallion who tried to be himself, not who he could/was or pretend to be, just to get a mate. Melody set off at a quick canter to the edge of the creek, where it was peaceful and she wouldn't cross any heat scents or "show off" horses.

Melody was soon at the edge of the creek in no time, her long mane clung to her sweaty neck as she tried to shake it. A few leaves gently fell onto her mane, she gently shook her mane again and the fell out like feathers. She trotted off to find a grassier placed when she bumped into another horse........

(You continue this when you enter your horse.)
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melody's visit.

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:31 am

Cody swung his back end around, trying to get a glimpse of who he might have possibly injured. "Apologies miss." Cody lowered his head in respect, he didn't get a good view of her, but when he raised his head, a beauty stood before him. He did not let his expressions interfere in the way he was truly sorry. "Are you alright?" He was a little worried, because even he hurt a bit. He turned around for he wasn't planning to stay for long, but he did wait for her response.
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:36 am

Melody looked up at the horse, he was quite large... and gorgeous? He smelled of sweet grass and fresh water. She liked him. "Er.. yeh.. sorry too. I wasn't watching where I was going... umm.. I'm Melody's Song. Mel or Melody for short." She said, trying not to waste and time, then silently but quickly stood up and regained her balance. "Uh.. may I ask your name?" Melody said, her voice sounded as sweet as honey. She cleared her throat, what was wrong with her.. she felt warmth glow inside of her body. Melody stepped back a bit and shifted her weight onto her leg, awaiting for his reply.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:40 am

Cody thought he might leave the journey for one more day. He was anxious to know more about the mare. Cody was atleast 17.3hh if not 18hh or over. He did not care about his or anyone else's size, he mostly cared about their personality. "Cody," He answered happily. Cody was a jumpy sort. He loved to play, but he was serious in the appropriate times. He had never had a mate, not a proper one anyway. "Are you just passing through?" He was anxious to know this. Of course, he did not want to keep her behind, but he did want to get to know her.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:54 am

Melody gently shook the remaining specks of dirt from her coat, then looked back at Cody. "I'm not really familiar with any of these places around here. I'm actually just... exploring type of thing. Then, I came across this place. How wonderful it is!" Melody chimed, she felt as if she was dreaming. She gently shook herself again, wanting to come back from her dreams. "So.. what brings you here? Or are you exploring like me?" Melody questioned. She lowered her head slowly and pulled at the grass, snatching bit by bit up while waiting for the stallion to answer her questions.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:25 pm

Cody looked up at the frost, slowly melting in the morning sun, the sun beams shining down on his pitch black coat. "Yes, just passing through. I'm actually starting to head north. It's getting a bit chilly down here, I'm not a fan of the cold." Cody lowered his head to also try some of the delicious looking grass.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:24 am

Melody studied the stallion for a bit, then stepped back to let him have a bit of space, she looked at the mouth watering river behind her and lowered her fire red head down to consume some. It was cold and fresh. She liked it. Melody looked back at Cody and shook the remaining drops from her chin. The sun shone brightly onto his coat, she stood in the shade, not wanting to be noticed like Cody would be. She was nothing to look at anyway. "Oh.. I see." Melody nickered, trying to push away her different tone that sounded like she was singing.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top