As Evening Turns Dark

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: As Evening Turns Dark

Post  HorseyChikky on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:39 pm

Joker glared at Trouble until he reached a fair distance. He turned to Dazzle. 'Look, can we restart? like start all over again! so we can get it right!' Joker turnered around 360 degrees and then looked at Dazzle. 'Hi, im Joker, who may you be?' Joker grinned, trying to keep his laughter inside him.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:41 pm

"I'm Dazzle." Dazzle's voice still sounded cold. She didn't know why but this stallion hit a nerve. She looked at the direction Trouble had trotted off in then back at Joker.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:44 pm

Trouble shook his cot dry, he looked back at Dazzle and caught her looking at him, he gave her a warm smile and turned back to look off a 2000 meter drop off an escarpment, another one faced directly ahead of him "That must be Twilight Escarpment." Trouble murmured to himself.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:50 pm

'Nice to meet you Dazzle' Joker said cheerfully. He tried to hide his real emotions, deep down inside and a smile slowly came across his face. Joker wished he could be back in his herd, yet being with dazzle meant something special to Joker, but he just didnt know why, what it was or where in his heart it sat
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:53 pm

"You to" She said. Dazzle started to walk over near Trouble and stopped. "Why do you have something against Trouble? I can see that you do." She asked absent mindedly.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:56 pm

Trouble flicked his ears and heard, he trotted over to Dazzle's side and nuzzled her withers. "Come on, lets not get him worked up, I don't fight and I won't fight because he has something against me." Trouble nickered in her ears.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:57 pm

'Me! something against TROUBLE! you got it all wrong dazzle! Trouble has something wrong with ME! I cant help it! Im just not his cup of tea! I dont have anything against the fellow or nothing!' Joker seemsed shocked that Dazzle would say that. He sighed and said, 'Look! im a little tired and i wanna go see some old frineds, would you like to come? or i can meet you here later if you want? You can ask Trouble to come aswell!, he wont come probably..' Joker asked curiously
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:03 am

"I would rather wait here. You can come back here later. See you soon Joker" Dazzle said it in a kind voice. She trotted over to Trouble and nickered softly.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:05 am

Trouble was kind and didn't really have the heart to have something against someone, nor did he to fight. Trouble gently pressed his muzzle to Dazzle's neck and sighed, breathing in her sweet coated scent that held strong in his nose and softly exhaled it out.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:08 am

Joker agreed and he cantered off, down the hill to the resting herd. He saw all his old frineds, but most of all, he saw his Half Brother, Crusader who took over Jokers herd. Joker sighed. 'Hey bro! whats happening!' Joker tried to stay calm. 'This isnt yours anymore! you are not welcome here!' Crusaders ears went back, widening his eyes. 'Just go okay! everythings been find since you left!' Crusader became angry. Joker looked around. The mares lay with their foals with a sad expression on their faces. 'Dont seem perfect to me!' Joker sarcasticly said. He scanned the mares when he saw the only mare he had ever liked. Myst. She was as beautiful as always. Joker sighed. 'Look, im gonna get my herd back, if its the last thing i do!' With that, joker flicked his tail and cantered back up the hill.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:09 am

Dazzle could feel Trouble's breathe on her neck. She closed her eyes and sighed. She wondered why these two stallions hadn't left her yet. Normally stallions don't stick around so long with her.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:13 am

Trouble nuzzled Dazzle softly, his feeling started to grow strong for Dazzle, he had never found love before so maybe this was his chance. Just maybe she might want him as a mate.. Trouble didn't say anything and lowered his muzzle to the grass and pulled at it, the grass was tough but it was easy for him to get. Trouble muscles ripped slightly in his neck as he pulled at the grass. He jerked his head back up and looked at Dazzle, munching slowly, wondering what she was thinking about.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:16 am

Dazzle watched him. When he started to look at her she thought something was wrong "What?" she asked curiously.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:18 am

Trouble swallowed and said "Your just so beautiful." He sighed and lowered his head to grab another mouthful of grass. He gazed ahead where a fawn and its baby drank from the stream ahead.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:19 am

As Joker returned, he realised something was happening between Trouble and Dazzle, so he decided to go on a walk to give them some more time. He walked under the moonlight, his coat as bright as it ever was throughout the night. He kept walking. Although he felt many things, none came to his mind.He walked thoughtless and he just didnt care anymore. 'Crusader took over my life, crushed it then chucked it into a stream where it floated away from the herd i once was apart of' Joker thought and thought until he turned back to Dazzle. Maybe this was his fresh start.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:21 am

Dazzle laughed "Talk about yourself." she said to him. She started to graze. "I thought you would have left me by now. I mean... most stallions do." She told him between eating.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:27 am

Trouble smiled "I'd never leave you for anything. Not even a bag of honey oats. You are my life now, Dazzle." He nickered lovingly.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:29 am

Dazzle smiled "Sounds good to hear that." she moved a little closer to him. She looked up to see Joker in the distance. She whinnied out to him to see if he would come over.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:30 am

Joker returned and saw Dazzle and Trouble still together. 'Its now or never!' Joker said and interupted. 'Im back! how are you Dazzle? Are you a little tired? Do you need anything?' Joker wasnt sure what he was saying, but he thought it was the right thing
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:33 am

Dazzle burst out laughing at the rush of questions Joker was asking. When she got a grip on laughing she finally said "Joker I am fine! I'm sure I can take care of myself but thanks for asking me." She smiled at Joker.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:34 am

Trouble stepped back a bit, his questions were so sudden it made him feel a bit nervous.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:37 am

Joker laughed aswell. 'You dont need to answer them all!' Joker grabbed some grass and talked with his mouthful. 'By the way...Dazzle, here is...a trick question...if..you had two choices, wich..one would you pick? either to fight or to be kicked out of the herd you have lived in forever?' Joker kept chewing.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:40 am

Dazzle was surprised "Personally I would fight." She looked at Trouble. He knew about her past but Joker didn't. She turned to Joker "Why would you ask?" she wondered.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:41 am

Trouble stepped forward, approaching Joker in a defensive way. "Fight for what you believe is right. Your herd is where you belong and I will help you get it back if that is what will make you better." Trouble said, his voice was hard and showed no affection.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:46 am

'because that is what im going to do!' Joker flicked his ears back. ' If i dont return, make sure you stay safe.' Joker said as he reared and gallopped off in search of Crusader. He got down to the mares. 'Where is crusader?' Joker asked Myst. '...he is over...there' Myst replied, pointing in Crusaders direction with her head. From behind Joker stood there. 'I've been looking for you..'
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top