As Evening Turns Dark

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: As Evening Turns Dark

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat May 09, 2009 3:08 am

Trouble followed close behind Dazzle down the steep mountain, looking down on Joker and Montana he snorted softly. Trouble nickered a greeting to both of them, followed by brushing noses. He looked at Joker and Montana, then looked back to Joker again "Who is this?" He asked, raising his eyebrows with excitement.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Sat May 09, 2009 3:34 am

Joker smiled at Montana. 'Trouble, Dazxzle, i'd like you to meet Montana!' Joker looked at Montana, her white patches were oh so bright in the dark. Joker looked back at Dazzle. 'I met her after the two of you left me to be by myself, when i needed company!' Joker started to get angry. Joker had a short fuse, but when he was with Montana, it was like he couldnt be mad at her.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat May 09, 2009 3:49 am

Trouble flicked his ears back, feeling Joker burn red hot with rage inside, knowing it wasn't smart to get on his bad side now. Trouble looked towards Montana and smiled, he brushed noses with her, shaking some sand from her muzzle, revealing her gold/palomino patches.

Montana looked at Joker and gently pressed her muzzle to his neck and watched as Trouble placed his muzzle to hers and returned the brushing, she smiled peacefully towards them both and returned to her muzzle to Joker's neck with a happy grin spread across her face.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon May 11, 2009 5:39 am

Dazzle got angry at Joker for being so mean. She frowned "I'm sorry for doing that but I had feelings for Trouble and they are really strong now." She looked at Montana and smiled "Pleased to meet you Montana.... As you can tell from Joker I am Dazzle" She stepped closer to Montana and nuzzled her cheek. Dazzle stepped back to be closer to Trouble. She looked at Joker and frowned again.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue May 12, 2009 6:26 am

Montana smiled at Dazzle. "It's great to meet you Dazzle, Trouble." She said in a cheerful tone, hoping to calm the horses anger. Montana sighed and gently nuzzled Dazzle's withers, her eyes wide and bright, excited she would finally meet another mare after her long journey from the Indian camp.

Trouble gently licked Dazzle's cheek. "Stay calm, love." He soothed and enthusiastically nodded at the two horses. "Would you prefer to leave now?" He whispered, only so Dazzle could hear, not meaning to be rude but he didn't really want an argument.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Tue May 12, 2009 6:57 am

Joker was really angry at Dazzle. For the first time, he really took notice of another horse, but he was just ditched and left there as Joker told himself. Joker had feelings for Montana, but he just couldnt do any more than just that, he was too afraid of loosing another mare. Joker sighed. 'Well, i'd love to stay and chat but i gotta hit the hay! Nice to see youagain trouble!' Joker just looked at Dazzle. 'Montana, ill see you back in the clearing!' Joker gallopped off out of the sand and back into the dark forest. He really didnt want to leave, but he didnt want to stay. He thought that Dazzle was too much for him.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue May 12, 2009 7:02 am

Trouble stood on the beach, speechless. He was so confused by Joker's sudden actions. Trouble looked at Montana with a questioning look on his face.

Montana shrugged at Trouble and trotted after Joker, giving him some time to think, she started taking her time, although she really wanted to get back to him quickly. Montana let out a small whinny and broke into an immediate canter, wondering which clearing Joker meant. She trotted into the "little patch of heaven" as Joker had called it and took small sips from the cool water, looking around she sighed and waited for Joker to make a noise to let her know at least that he was okay.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Tue May 12, 2009 7:27 am

Joker heard Montanas whinny and neighed back, hoping she could hear him. He wanted to go back to the beach, butr the sight of Dazzle and Trouble togeyther made Joker feel uneasy. Joker sighed. He was so confused. He might of looked fine on the outside but inside, he was all jumbled up and had no idea what to do. Joker said to himself softly so only he could hear, 'Do i go with Dazzle or Montana!?' Joker had no idea. Montana was gorgeous, so was Dazzle. they were almost the same,but there was one difference, Dazzle left Joker, therefore didnt like him. Joker without an answer trotted off in the direction of Montana.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue May 12, 2009 7:38 am

Montana knew about Joker's previous past and sighed, knowing he had strong feelings for both her and Dazzle. Montana returned the neigh and lowered her muzzle to graze, flicking her ears in an alert way.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Tue May 12, 2009 7:41 am

Joker arrived at the clearing Montana was in. 'Hey, sorry about running off like that. I.... I just couldnt stand it okay? Lets foreget about it!' Joker brushed past Montana, nuzzling her neck. He flicked his white tail and lay down to roll. He got up with grass in his mouth and he just watched montana as he chewed. He still wasnt sure what to do, so he kept silent.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue May 12, 2009 4:42 pm

Montana swished her tail and suspiciously eyed Joker, knowing something wasn't right. She shook her mane and walked a little ways off to the stream for an Evening's drink.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Thu May 14, 2009 2:48 am

Joker was very fidgity and couldnt seem to settle down. he sighed and lay his head down and watched Montana. He stood up and shook his coat before lying back down for another roll. He wasnt sure wehat he was doing, but he continued to roll. Soon Joker got up and shook his coat again whilst he walked over to a nice patch of grass. He took a bite and trotted in circles. He was bored so Joker decided to imporvise with things he normally did.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri May 15, 2009 3:16 am

Montana saw white blurred figures dash through the forest quickly. Searching for this creature, she shuddered at the thought of a beast trying to attack/injure/kill Joker or herself. Montana kept her eyes pealed and scanned the forest once more before mimicking her last action.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Sat May 16, 2009 4:38 am

Joker didnt feel like talkin. He pricked up his ears. He saw the white blurred vision aswell. Joker pinned his ears back. He trotted closer to Moontana, but still inbetween Montana and the blurred beast, incase it was wanting to injure Montana. Joker breather heavily and pawed the ground, ready if the beast came running in. 'Montana, stay bcak...unless you know who or what this is?' Joker looked behind, but only quickly, for Joker was well aware that the 'thing' could strike any second when he had his back turned.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat May 16, 2009 5:20 am

"N-n-no." Montana studdered unevenly, keeping her eyes on the blurred ghost-like creature, unhappy that it had all popped up at this time, not good. She shuddered and nudged Joker "What about your safety? You could die if this thing injures you badly." Montana stated worriedly.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Sun May 17, 2009 5:40 am

Joker looked back again, almost half the amount of time he looked back the first time, 'I dont care if i die, as long as it is for you, ill be fine! I've had to lead a herd and defend them, if i can defend them, i can defend you. Just trust me! Stay Back!' Joker's voice became more suspicious and angry. Joker took a step forward, determined. although he was courageous on the out side, he was really scared and nervous on the inside. He didnt want to die, but he had to take the chance!
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top