As Evening Turns Dark

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: As Evening Turns Dark

Post  HorseyChikky on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:27 am

Joker had a little giggle. 'I just want you to know...although i just met you, its seems like ive known you forever! your kind, sweet and gentle! and i will always be here to talk to, protect you or have company' Joker smiled and groomed Montanas back.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:34 am

Montana smiled sweetly. "Yes, I feel the same way. Thank you for all your generous offers you've offered to me." Montana nickered, laying her head gently onto his back and watching the ripples in the water.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:48 am

Joker lay down comfortably and watched the sun go down. It was such a pretty sight, like Montana. Her eyes glistened in the reflection of the suns rays and it made Jokers heart warm up. He felt so good and different around her, Joker didnt kno why, but it was a good feeling. He daydreamt about the future he could have with montana when he heard a twig snap behind him. It was Myst. 'Myst, what are you doing here?' Joker asked suprisingly, getting up on his feet. 'You need to come back to the herd! all the mares are in terrible danger! Crusaders back, and he is looking for you! And in the meantime, he is kicking and biting all of the mares, even me!' Myst showed the wound on her rump to Joker. Joker was shocked. He didnt want to go back. He wanted to stay with Montana. He looked at Montana, waitnig for what she had to say about this!
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:51 am

Montana was a little startled, she nudged Joker gently. "Go back to your herd, they need you more than I do." Montana assured him. "Go." Montana said firmly and laid her head down sighing lightly.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:00 am

Joker lokoed at Montana,'Ill be back as soon as possible!'With that, joker reared and gallopped off, followed by myst. Myst stopped and turned around at Montana. 'I dont know who you are, or why you are with Joker, but he is mine! and will ALWAYS be mine!' Myst smeared towards Montana and gallopped off, trying to catch up to Joker. As Joker reached the herds homeland. He saw crusader,'You want me?' Joker asked. Crusader looked up. 'Yes! give me back my herd!' Crusader got angry, thinking he would have to fight for it. Joker sighed. 'Fine, have it! im better off without it!' Joker turned his back and walked back into the forest. Shocked and amazed. Myst starred at Joker walking away. '....he couldnt! he was MINE! and that stupid paint has taken over him!' Myst let a tear roll down her face. 'Im gonna get him back!' Myst angrily said to the other mares and torrted off away from the herd. Joker got back to Montana. 'Montana' Joker lowered his head as he got into the 'paradise' home, 'I let the herd go. I gave it to my half brother! I let it all go.....for you!' Joker smiled and nudged Montana.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:05 am

Montana stood up, she was shocked too. "Joker.. your herd is your life.. why would you give it up for.. me?" Montana was so puzzled. She nuzzled Joker softly, then remembered what Myst had said to her before they went off. Montana backed up a bit, "I think your girlfriend is a bit worried about me being alone with you." She snickered, eying Joker.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:07 am

Dazzle watched Trouble "You were taking me somewhere...." Dazzle said to him "... somewhere that is so beautiful! How could you know of this place?" She asked Trouble. She watched him waiting for an answer.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:19 am

Joker shockingly looked at Momntana. 'Girlfriend! what girlfiend! i havent had a girlfrined....ever!' Joker sort of got angry, but took a deep breath and calmed down. 'It was Myst wasnt it?' Joker asked, even though he knew the answer. 'Dont worry, Myst just wants me all for herself! Im over her Montana, i truly am, im over the whole hrd, the herd WAS my life, but when i met you, you took over my heart' Joker said and nuzzled Montana.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:14 am

Trouble grinned wickedly, "Long story cut short. I was born here, then all this beautiful wildlife took over for a while just to make things right for me, I told them all I'd return with my mate. I did.. its ours Dazzle!" He cheered, nuzzling her lovingly.

Montana sighed and her eyelids slightly closed over her eyes, "How am I supposed to know her name? Oh.. it was the one with the mini cut!" Montana joked, chuckling softly at her own joke. Montana lent over and nuzzled his shoulder gently, then walked over to a wide, multi-colored flower bed and sat down on it, they were soft and smelt great. Montana snorted as a few flowers blew up her nose, it tickled. She was starting to feel sleepy and fluttered her eyes, trying to keep them open. Montana watched Joker like a hawk with a small grin spread across her face.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:47 am

Dazzle looked at him then back at the meadow. Her face was blank with no expression on it. She looked around once more. She wouldn't look at Trouble but she could feel his eyes on her as he nuzzled her.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:50 am

Trouble stared at Dazzle, trying to read her expression. Nothing. "Whats wrong, love?" He asked, feeling confused about what she might be upset or not happy with.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:59 am

Dazzle snapped out of her little day dream when Trouble spoke. "Um... nothing." She looked at him and smiled.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:21 pm

Trouble nosed her cheek gently "Love, what is it? I know you, Dazzle. Please tell me." Trouble pleaded, he hated seeing Dazzle unimpressed.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:25 pm

Montana felt her heat coming soon and sprang up, trotting to the lake. Montana urged herself in quickly, not wanting Joker to smell her, she waited until it was gone and washed her scent off.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:41 pm

Dazzle looked at him "I haven't really thought of having a mate. Well at least not having a foal." she smiled at walked slowly to the little lake. "This place really is amazing though. I really like it here."
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:02 am

Trouble smiled peacefully. "Dazzle, foals only come when your ready, that might be in the next decade or two but I'm not going to persuade you into something you don't want to do. Please take my word on this." He said, gently nosing her cheek and trotted off to munch on the bags of honey oats the wildlife has stolen from the humans for him and his new mate.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:21 pm

Dazzle smiled as he trotted of but didn't say a word. She simply watched him. Suddenly she heard a russle in the forest around her. She froze looking around wondering what it could be. Her heart was beating faster and faster.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:16 am

Trouble heard it too and immediately rushed to Dazzle's side, prepared to protect her if needed. He nuzzled her softly and hoped she would feel safe around him, more than being alone.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:19 am

Dazzle looked at him "What was that?" She asked scared.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:21 am

"I'm not sure, love. But be prepared to find out, don't be scared I'm here with you." Trouble nickered softly and licked her cheek, pinning his ears half way.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:04 am

"I don't want to find out" Dazzle told him stepping back. She stepped closer to Trouble.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:12 am

A small squirrel trying to find acorns stepped out of a mulberry bush and looked up at Trouble and Dazzle, expecting an acorn. It made squeaking noises and tried to tell them something in a charades type of way.

Trouble twisted his lips and looked at Dazzle, "Do you know what it means?" He asked, amused by this cute little fury creature.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:17 am

Dazzle thought it was cute. She giggled a little. "I'm not sure what it's trying to tell us" She told Trouble.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:16 am

The squirrel stamped it foot impatiently onto the rough stones, making a little taping noise as its claws constantly tapped on the stones. It started to wave its arms around in the air and nibbled on its claws, showing the sign of food.

Trouble flicked his ears, still unsure. He looked at Dazzle and waited for her to say something, this type of sight was very rare.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:22 am

Dazzle lowered her head and stepped closer to the squirrel. "Hello little one, we don't get what you are trying to tell us." She nickered to the squirrel.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top