As Evening Turns Dark

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: As Evening Turns Dark

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:32 am

Dazzle kept pig rooting and bucking so the lion would jump on her but it did. It was clawing into her as she was bucking wildly in the air. She decided to do the only thing she could and that was to drop and roll. The mountain lion got hurt from getting rolled on. It was still lying on the ground when Dazzle turned around. She reared and landed on the moutain lion.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:42 am

Trouble looked at her "Are you ok?!" He asked, looking at the great deal of damage the lion had done to her beautiful coat.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:57 am

Joker heard the mountain lion roar. He ran as fast as he could to the edge of the forest. There he saw Dazzle standing ontop of the lion. He bolted up. 'Are you two okay? Are you sure! Man that lion got served!' Joker looked at Dazzle then the lion which was running out of breathe. ' Come on! follow me and hurry!' Joker trotted towards the forest once again, trying to get Dazzle and Trouble to safety.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:13 pm

Trouble looked at the deep claw marks into her rump, they weren't bad but they were deep. Trouble nuzzled her rump softy and trotted up behind he with a worried expression smeared onto his face. Trouble nuzzled her nose gently.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:02 pm

Dazzle looked at both Trouble and Joker "Guy's I'm fine. I told you I can look after myself." She looked at the lion underneath her hooves "I guess the other lion will be a little unhappy I killed their mate." She laughed a little. She felt Trouble nuzzle her rump and flinched.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:11 am

Joker sighed in relief that Dazzle was alright. He looked at the lion, motionless under Dazzle. He thought for a while about that lion and had a look at its neck. It was a little bruised from Dazzles hooves, but thankfully, Joker didnt see 'the mark'. Joker looked back at the cliffs. The other lion watched, sitting on the very edge. It turned to the side, showing a little 'x' on its neck. Joker sighed again. 'You must come now! the other lion will want revenge! we gotta hide in the forest!' Joker waitined for Dazzle and trouble to move, so he could follow behind, making sure the 'x' lion wasnt going to attack.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:19 pm

Dazzle looked at Joker "It's ok you can go ahead. You just saw I can take care of myself." She smiled warmly at Joker hoping he would go to his herd. "I promise I will be safe." She looked at Trouble "You should go too." She said in a small voice.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:10 pm

Trouble dropped his head a little, he hoped he hadn't offended Dazzle by touching her rump. He back away from her and turned around, disappearing quietly into the trees. Trouble grazed lazily, he hoped Dazzle, too, didn't get the wrong idea. He didn't want foals.. yet anyway.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:14 pm

Dazzle saw the two stallions go. She was sore all over. It was the first time she had got attacked by a lion but her father had taught her what to do. She looked at herself. There were deep cuts all over from the claws. She licked her rump and flinched from the sting. What was she going to do now? Dazzle felt a little weak. All she wanted to do was lay down. She fell to the ground with a thud.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:17 pm

Trouble heard the thud and his ears perked instantly, he looked around with wide curious eyes and saw Dazzle, lying on the ground, breathing heavily, he cantered her way and hoped she was okay. Trouble nosed her neck gently, "You okay, love?" He asked, placing himself quietly down by her side.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:20 pm

Dazzle had her eyes closed. She felt a horse touch her then heard Trouble's voice. She opened her eye's to see him laying next to her. She smiled "I'm fine. Don't be so worried." she rubbed her head along his neck, laying into him and breathing in his smell.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:24 pm

Trouble nuzzled her neck softly. "Sorry, Dazzle. Its just..." Trouble sighed, "I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you, I want you to know I'm here for you." He nickered, placing his head gently over her back to groom her, but he didn't dare to touch her rump.. again!
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Dazzle smiled "I know that." she felt him touching her again "Please be careful, I hurt all over from the deep cuts. I flinched before because it hurt when you touched my rump." She looked up to see where the other lion go to. They were laying near the dead lion.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:43 pm

Trouble sighed with relief. "Before.. I thought you might of got the wrong idea.. when I touched your rump.." He told her, then stopped grooming her because he didn't want her to hurt more.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:46 pm

Dazzle laughed "No.... I don't think like that." she nuzzled his neck. She looked back at the cuts "I guess I don't look that good anymore."
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:49 pm

"You still look perfect." He whispered and laid his head on the grass, staring lazily at Dazzle.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:54 pm

She laughed again "I guess you will be the only one then." She smiled at him as he stared at her. I hope they heal up quick She thought to herself. Dazzle looked at Trouble. She put her head on his neck breathing his scent in.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:04 am

Joker hid in the forest, in between Dazzle with trouble, and his herd. The herd were waiting for the sign that it was clear, but althought it was clear, Joker just didnt say a word. He stared at Trouble and Dazzle. why do i even bother? Im not wanted, i should just give up.Joker still hid and kept watch of Dazzle. Her wounds seemed bad from far away, and Joker knew just the thing. he trotted out again. 'Dazzle! do you want your cuts healed and never to be seen again by the end of the day? If so, follow me!' Joker said happily and cantered up the rest of the hill. He stopped at the top, to see a whole pack of wilderbeast, surrounded by 5 mountain lions. we in trouble! Joker thought and turned around, he gallopped back down. 'Dazzle trouble quick! there are a pack of wilderbeast, surrounded by 5 mountain lions! we must hurry, i know the wilderbeast will run up here, we must go quick!' Joker wasnt acting, nor playing around. He was dead serious.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:04 pm

Dazzle looked at Joker then back at Trouble "Should we go? Or do you want to stay here?" She asked Trouble.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:03 am

Jokr couldnt stay still, he kept looking down and watching the lions. They will be here soon Joker started to get impatient. 'COME ON! we have to go! all of us are in danger! a horse alone cant take on 5 lions at once!' Joker's face became dead serious. He had never been like this, and Joker didnt like it anyway.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:11 am

Trouble looked behind them and looked forward again, "We can either follow Joker, which we will obviously need to run.. or?" Trouble looked around, he smiled to himself "Or we can go into the closed den!" Trouble said and didn't wait for Dazzle's reply, he bolted into the forest/woods and headed for the cave, hoping Dazzle would follow him. The den was safe and a safe distance away from the lions. The cave was gloomy and dark, but it was better than nothing. Trouble could push a boulder over the cave door so the lions couldn't enter, but would Dazzle want to follow him? This way was perfectly safe, aside from a few huntsman spiders in he cave which didn't bother him at the least.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:16 am

Dazzle saw Trouble gallop off and looked up to Joker with a sorry expresion. She galloped after Trouble "Trouble wait!" She called out after him. She pushed herself a little faster catching up to him.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:20 am

Joker watched Trouble gallop off and watched dazzle follow. Joker sighed. 'well Joker, your alone again, you might aswell go up to those lions and say EAT ME!' Joker said to himself. a tear came to his eye. Joker was rarely ever sad. Joker walked slowly into the forest alone. He didnt go back to the herd, nor to follow Dazzle. he walked into the forest, unprepared and didnt care what happened to him.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:21 am

Trouble whinnied softly to Dazzle and nosed her in the cave, then pushed the boulder over the entrance. Joker had a herd to care for and a herd wouldn't fit into here Trouble guided the way at Dazzle's side, nuzzling her with encouragement a few times when she slowed.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:24 am

A pretty palomino piebald mare saw the bold, young stallion crying. She was fully unaware of the danger and trotted up to him. "Hi.. my name is Montana.." She said than saw tears gushing from his eyes. She nuzzled him softly hoping to comfort him.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top