As Evening Turns Dark

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: As Evening Turns Dark

Post  HorseyChikky on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:33 pm

Joker went for crusader one last time. He reared and charged. 'NO! Stop! please! have the stupid herd!' Crusader begged as he stood up. 'I thought you would never say that!' Joker smiled. He looked at the herd, who were looking at him smiling. Myst cheered out, 'Hooray for Joker!' Other mares cheered and Joker felt home again. He said, 'thankyou all! ill be back in a few minutes i gotta thank Trouble.' Joker sped offf to Trouble and Dazzle. 'Trouble! i'd like to thankyou for your help in getting my herd back, there is nothing that will able to match what you did for me, and the least i can do is to ask if you and dazzle, do you want to belong to my herd? You will never be alone, never an outcast, never forgotten! Not when im around!' Joker hoped that the both of them would say yes.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Trouble nickered in Dazzle's ears before Joker arrived. "He's fine. His herd is safe and happy, like Joker." He nuzzled her and licked her nose gently and turned to face Joker. "I think I could stick around for a while. What about you Dazzle?" He asked, hoping she would stay with him. Trouble gave her a gentle nudge.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:06 pm

Joker looked back to the herd, they all stood there, staring at him, waiting for their leader to come back. Joker stood there, hoping both would agree and he could spend his life with them, with his herd, with other horses! Crusader, still catching his breath stood with the herd. He looked at joker and said to the mares, 'you know he cant lead a herd! look at him! pathetic! you will want me back soon enough! you wait and see!' With that, Crusader cantered into the forest.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:14 pm

Trouble rolled his eyes at Crusader, "What a fool.." he thought "I could just go get him right now if I wanted.." Trouble thought, laughing inside at his thoughts.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:17 pm

Joker sighed. 'Trouble im forever in your debt, so please! Dazzle! please! come join me and the rest of the herd! you will feel welcome! i promise and our lives of independence and lonleyness will come to an end! as well as eachother, you will have all the mares and the fillys, the colts the whole herd there for you!' Joker looked at Crusader running into the forest. 'Threats are gone. Crusader has left! you will never be harmed and you wont have to fight!'
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:03 am

Dazzle looked at Joker, he looked so excited and happy. She then looked at Trouble and kept starring at him with wild thought's running through her head. He looked a little tense waiting for her answer. She sighed still watching him "I don't know..." she started to say slowly and Trouble looked a little sadder then he was. "I guess I could stick around." She smiled at Trouble. It didn't touch her eyes like the last time.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:59 am

Joker smiled! 'Come on then! you better be introduced to the rest of the herd!' Joker trotted down, hoping the two would follow.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:02 am

Dazzle looked at Joker then back at Trouble. She started walking after Joker.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:08 am

Joker wasnt sure how he felt. He felt happy that he and his herd were re-united, and he was happy that Dazzle and Trouble were coming to join, but he felt a little sad. Sad because he knew he lost Dazzle,. He wasnt even sure if he liked Dazzle, but he did feel a little down when he heard the two talking. He tried not to think about it and thought about the positives 'At least Dazzle is happy' Joker said to himself as he turned around to make sure if they were following.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:09 am

Trouble caught up with Dazzle in a flash. "Love, we don't need to be here if your not sure about yourself. You know I'll always be here, right?" he said and liked her nose gently and nuzzled her neck.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:17 am

As Joker got to the herd. He sighed again, watching all the mares graze. Then he looked at Dazzle. 'Oh Dazzle, why do i feel like this? What is it about you i cant resist?' Joker went up to dazzle. 'Dazzle, may i have a word with you....alone?' Joker walked away from Trouble and looked at dazzle.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:20 am

Trouble stepped away and grazed away from the herd, just something made him feel like he didn't belong here..
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:34 am

Joker looked at Dazzle, 'Im not sure what im doing right now, but im thinking it might be the right thing.' Joker looked at trouble grazing. 'Dazzle, i just dont feel whole with the herd. but when i met you, i thought that piece came back!' Joker sighed. 'I know you and trouble are together and im sure i understand.' Joker laughed, 'I mean, who could like a horse like me?' Joker went down. 'But if you change your mind, you know where ill be'. Joker walked off, without another word.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:39 am

Dazzle looked at Trouble and smiled "I don't mind.... at least I will have you." She nuzzled at his neck. She looked up to see Joker there. "Sure" She said walking with him. She listened to what he had to say. "Joker... wait" Dazzle said as he was walking away.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:42 am

Joker stopped. He turned around, but let his body face away. 'Yes dazzle? You wanted to say something?' Joker seemed down. He was so confused. Yes, he was happy that his herd was back yet more sad that dazzle could never be the one he could stay with forever. Joker sighed.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:45 am

Dazzle stepped towards him. They weren't far a part now. Dazzle sighed, "I'm sorry it hasn't turned out how you want.... I'm not sure about how I feel about you." She nuzzled his neck brushing her muzzle a long his neck.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:47 am

Joker took a deep breathe. 'You dont need to know, if i were the one, you would know...' Joker nudged Dazzle withhis muzzle and then walked down the hill, back to his herd and to greet the mares once again.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:49 am

Dazzle stood there just staring at him walking off.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:51 am

When Joker got down, he looked up at Dazzle. 'Come on now, just move on! Joker kept repeating in his mind. He walked over to Myst. 'Hey, its been a while!!' Joker said, nudging her neck. 'I know it has been a fair while!' Myst replied, nudging him back. To joker, it felt good talking to Myst, but talking to Dazzle seemed more.... different in a good way. Joker didnt know how to describe it.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:59 am

Trouble dropped to the ground and rolled onto his back, he let the sun soak into his stomach and sighed with delight, what a warm sun. He thought then laughed out loud to himself.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:02 am

Dazzle had all different things running through his mind. She wasn't sure if she should stay but she wanted to be with Trouble. She just stood there on the hill looking down at the herd. They seemed happier with Joker as the leader.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:08 am

Joker started to graze. the warm sun on jokers back made Joker feel happier. He looked up and perked his ears to his right. Among the cliffs Joker could see 2 mountain lions. Joker didnt like mountain lions. In fact, he disliked them so much he could torture them and still dislike them. He called out. 'Everyone! mountain lions on the cliff! head into the forest! There are two so you better hurry!' Joker reared and lead the herd into the forest. As all the mares got in. He called out, 'DAZZLE! TROUBLE! COME! MOUNTAIN LIONS!' hoping they could hear him, Joker ran after the mares.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:15 am

Trouble looked up and galloped towards Dazzle, his heart racing. Trouble was soon at her side and was urging her down the cliff quickly, he stood at the back at all times in case one pounced and tried to get Dazzle.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:19 am

One of the mountain lions spotted all the horses feeing so decided to make a move. it prowled along the cliffs edge, trying to blend in with the colour. As it touched the green grass. It got into action, sprinting towards Trouble and Dazzle.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:30 am

Trouble, protecting Dazzle, reared and whacked the lion in the head, just in the right spot of the brain, knocking it out for a bit. He snorted furiously and cantered back to Dazzle's side, unaware there was two of them
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top