As Evening Turns Dark

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

As Evening Turns Dark

Post  HorseyChikky on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:45 am

Joker ran as fast as he could. His coat shining under the moonlight. Every stpe he took as he gallopped across the large field, his heart beat faster and faster. He kept running until he came to a clearing. The moon right above him gave him enough light to notice a small pond, luscious green grass and a small cave, big enough for him to fit in, leaving no room. " This is perfect" Joker said to himself and walked over to the pond. As he took his first sip, he heard something behind him. He turned around yet nothing was there. Joker wasnt scared, nor nervous, yet he bolted off again, running until he could run no more.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: As Evening Turns Dark

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:59 am

Dazzle saw this stallion so she followed him wondering what he was like. He ran so graciously. It looked like he didn't touch the ground.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: As Evenening turns Dark

Post  HorseyChikky on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:07 am

Joker kept gallopping. He didnt want to stop. He felt like running out his emotions and letting free. He kept searching, but he didnt know what he was searching for. he stopped at the edge of a cliff and watched his ex-herd, the one he used to be a member of slowly lie down to sleep.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:11 am

Dazzle kept following this stallion. She could run forever if she wanted too. When she saw him slow down so did she but then she stepped on a twig 'SNAP'. The noise was so loud. Dazzle froze on the spot.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:14 am

Joker heard the snap. He turned around sharply. There he saw the stranger horse.
'Have you followed me all this time?' Joker asked curiosuly
He didnt know who the stranger was, or where they came from, but he was sure that he would find that out.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:20 am

Dazzle heard his voice, it was so beautiful "Um... Yes." Was all she could say.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:27 am

' Why would you want to follow me? Im nothing special! Im nothing spectacular! Is there something you want from me!?' Jokers voice started to become angry, but he took a deep breath and calmed down.
'Look, who are you? Where did you come from? Why are you here?' Joker waited impatiently for an answer
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:29 am

Dazzle thought it was funny him asking all these questions in one go "Hold on a second. Can't you ask me one question at a time instead of twenty at once?" She laughed.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:31 am

Joker smirked, but didnt laugh.
is two alright? or are you thatslow? Joker wasnt kidding. He pawed the ground
'Listen i gotta run soon, just answer the questions and ill be off!'
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:35 am

"Where do you have to go?" Dazzle asked politly.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:37 am

Joker thought for a while. 'somewhere away from here, im not accepted here, and i must be on my way' Joker looked at the herd as he spoke. He sighed and then got back to reality. 'Come on, who are you? where do you come from? Why are you here? Just answer please!' Joker pulled a face cross between angry and impatient.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:41 am

"My name is Dazzle. I don't exactly know where I come from just somewhere far away from here. I have been travelling for days and you are the first horse I have ran into. So.... who are you?" Dazzle asked in a nervous voice wondering if he will run off on her.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:49 am

'My name is Joker. I have lived around here all my life as an outcast. I used to be the stallion of this herd, yet since that horrid day, i run to let go of my emotions. Joker explained as he kept his eye on the herd below him. 'I must be off. Nice to meet you and maybe ill see you again.' With that, Joker turned around and gallopped off.
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:19 am

"Well it was nice to meet you Joker." Dazzle said shyly. "Wish I had company now." She muttered as he was dashing off.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:29 am

A handsome, chestnut stallion called Texas quietly appeared out of the trees and stepped beside Dazzle quietly. "Hello. My name is Texas and I mean you no harm" He bowed "I simply come here with peace and to seek out members for my herd. However, it will be a few days journey to get back to my herd. I do offer you a member position if you interested, or maybe just a trial to see how things work. I own a large mountain that is snow capped with lush grass beneath it with a small forest, and a cold clear creek just a few yards away. You will have lots of company and hopefully make a few friends, you will also be in the best of hands and under the protection of my brother, mate and myself. Tell me your decision when your ready." And with that, Texas quietly made his way over to the mountain top and grazed, awaiting for the mares reply.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:44 am

Dazzle listened to him but wanted to follow Joker "Um... Sorry but no. I would like to follow this other horse I just met." With that Dazzle started to gallop of in Joker's direction.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:12 am

Joker came to a stop as he came to the edge of the field and the start of the dark forest. He sighed as his coat shone brighter as the night got colder and darker. He looked up and saw to outlined figures of horses. He sighed. Why must i always do this? I want company, yet i can never find it, and i know why Joker didnt want to go back. So he cantered off into the forest
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:37 am

Dazzle kept following this horse even though she didn't know him. He seemed like a nice horse though from wh she saw.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseyChikky on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:06 am

As joker ran, his left leg froze up, forcing him to the ground. His perfect white coat turned brown, the mud smearing all over him. He let out a shriek in horror and shock. He tried to stand up. He fell but this time his shoulder hitting a rock sticking out of tyhe ground. He sensed someone or something coming. He held back the tears and stood up. Limping off, he cantered to safety thinking a danger was coming his way
HorseyChikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:08 am

Dazzle ran faster when she heard the cry. She got to where it was and saw a little bit of blood on the rock. She sniffed the rock and could sense the hurt animal was still here "Hello? Are you there?"
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:52 am

Trouble was standing down a few yards from Dazzle, he was a bit surprised to see a mare here, he too heard the shriek and smelt the scent of blood and rushed to help but no one but the mare was here and she didn't seem to be bleeding or injured. "Excuse me miss. Was that you shrieking that I heard from a distance away? Or are you here to, to of course find out what happened?" Trouble asked, panting a bit from exhaustion. His pinto coat was smeared with mud and his white spaces couldn't be seen.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:17 am

Dazzle looked up as she heard a voice and saw the stallion standing there "No I'm not the one hurt. I am pretty sure Joker the stallion I have been following is hurt. He kind of ran away from me in a rush and I followed his scent. I heard him shriek and I can see the blood, now I don't know where he is." She babbled on for a bit then looked back up at the stallion. "Sorry but who are you?" She asked confused.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:00 pm

Trouble looked around, then back at the female. "Sorry for being so rude.. I'm Trouble.. who are you?" He asked, curious to find out more about this mare. Trouble felt the mud start to dry on his coat, it felt awful but he could stand it for a couple more minutes.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:28 pm

"My name is Dazzle. My mum named me that because she thought I could dazzle other horses." Dazzle laughed at the thought. She looked at Trouble and saw the discomfort of the drying mud on him.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:32 pm

Trouble chuckled softly, "We you trying to dazzle that other stallion you were following, like you said, Dazzle is your name." He joked. Trouble lowered his muzzle and sniffed the grass, approvingly he took a mouthful.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top