An unlikely pair

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: An unlikely pair

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:10 am

"I'm Sprite." Sprite said, an enlarged smirk crossed his face and he knelt down on one knee and bowed to her. He snorted softly looking at Eclipse "Who is he?" Sprite asked, pretending not to care who he who he was, but really he hoped that they weren't mates so maybe he had a chance.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:00 pm

River smiled, her long lashes fluttering down over her large dark eyes. "nice to meet you! This is Eclips, he just showed up here too!"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri May 01, 2009 2:42 am

"Oh.." Sprite said, glancing over Eclipse's way, then flicked his eyes back on River. "Nice to meet you too, River." He nickered, beaming shortly.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun May 03, 2009 2:26 am

"So my friend, what brings you to these lands? I am wiht out herd and while I seek a herd I don't want just any herd." She tossed her silvery main and raied her head up a bit higher showing of her beautiufl face and neck.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun May 03, 2009 6:16 am

Sprite tossed his mane lightly. "Exploring." He answered, keeping it short and simple, but he made sure River was satisfied with his answer. "So.. you're seeking a herd. Correct?" He asked, his voice flat without emotion, but the word "herd" made his voice slightly lift a bit. Maybe he would ask River (if she was interested) if maybe she would want to start a herd with him and be his lead mare? "Don't get your hopes to high." He silently told himself, glancing at how River's beautiful coat made the beams of sun strike to her coat, almost instantly.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon May 04, 2009 1:30 pm

"Oh sort of, I'm not sure what I am exactly looking for, I have been down though Seeking creek, way to much stress there and then I followed a band of horses to Dangers Peek and watched a fight between a fire red stallion and a stallion the creamy color of the moon. It was amazing! Sadly the red stallion did not take notice of me so I gave up and just started to wonder alone. I think you must be very brave to wonder and explor on your own!"
Her foice was soft and up beat, happy as if at any moment she might break into laughter.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue May 05, 2009 3:17 am

"Nah. Not really. Just practice. You must also be brave, for a mare like yourself, to wonder alone when a blind stallion could catch your beautiful scent (not heat scent)." Snorting, Sprite leaned over to nuzzle River gently. "Where have you come? A place of beauty, perhaps. Might I add, your very beautiful so I suspect you to have beautiful parents too, living in meadow of laughter, peace and perfectness." Sprite chuckled, gently pressing his nose to her withers to breathe in her beautiful, honey-coated scent.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue May 05, 2009 10:24 am

River shook her head and danced away out of his reach, being too close to a stallion made her a bit edgy, "Hardly any land of beauty!" She laughed.
"All I remember of my family is running and pain. I was a loner and a kind old stallion and his mares took me in." She tossed her main letting it fly about her and then softly land agenst her dark neck. She eyed the stallions, a playfull grin on her face. "I have been blessed in my wondering I guess, you two are the first stallion's I have met in my travels."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue May 05, 2009 6:02 pm

Sprite laughed quietly, he looked at River once more before lowering his head to graze, looking up at Eclipse, he wondered what he might do. Sprite wondered over to the stream, after having enough food and dipped his muzzle in lightly, feeling the fresh, morning breeze ruffle his mane. He whinnied happily and looked back at the other horses, trotting back with a grin on his face and tail held high.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue May 05, 2009 7:02 pm

River lifted her head from where she had been grazing on the sweet grass, "Something amuses you Sprite?" River asked, her voice light and teasing.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed May 06, 2009 1:25 am

Sprite searched for words. "This place." He lied, looking around as if this were a fairytale dream, this amusement was River, but of course he wouldn't tell her that, not yet anyway.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed May 06, 2009 1:55 am

Her eyes sparkled but she didn't look like she beleived him as she playfully tilted her head off to one side.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed May 06, 2009 1:58 am

Sprite snorted as she quickly picked up his lie. "Okay, okay. It's not this place that has me amused." Sprite searched for words. "It's um.. rather personal." He said, eying her playfully with a teasing twinkle in his brown eyes.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed May 06, 2009 1:59 am

she pawed up the ground some, "Oh really?" her eyes cast about the valley in swift almost bird like motion before coemign back to Sprite.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed May 06, 2009 2:02 am

Sprite stared at River secretly as she looked around the valley for what may have him so amused. Then, as quick as lightning, looked away as her eyes came back to his. Sprite slightly grinned, "Mmm. You won't guess it." Said Sprite, laughter in the background of his voice.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu May 14, 2009 2:06 pm

"Oh well since it's a big secret I guess I'll leave you to it!" She cast a sly look out of the corner of her eye and then trotted a few paces away to graze.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat May 16, 2009 4:13 am

Sprite gently shook his tangled mane and started watching as the sun started to slowly sink out of the sky behind the mountains, he snorted silently and took a small step forward, admiring the perfect scene infront of him.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun May 17, 2009 2:49 pm

Large thunder heads moved to lock out the last of the setting sunlight and a sweetly sented breeze started to whip though the grasses...

River lifted her head, her ears pointed forward and her nose flared, she started to prance about, the wind lashing though her creamy white main and tail.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon May 18, 2009 3:26 am

Sprite inhaled the sweet scent slowly, enjoying the breeze and also the scene of River prancing around swiftly. He snorted softly and moved closer towards her, nickering. "Hey, do you think we should go find shelter before we get rained on? I saw a cave around here, I'd be able to find it again." He offered.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon May 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Rivers eyes were large and wide as she looked at the comeing storm...her breathing comeing faster and faster, she glanced side to side in fast glances as if not sure what way to bolt.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Tue May 19, 2009 3:25 am

Sprite new River was afraid of the coming storm and stepped closer to her, comfortingly, attempting to nuzzle her but stopped himself, knowing how she was before when he tried to. Nudging the frightened mare, he trotted off into the distance, neighed and calling for her to follow him, breaking into a steady canter into a thick wood. He made his way around the hanging vines and tall trees. Sprite ended up at a small entrance, the caves' mouth just ahead, thick vines draping loosely over the top.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:47 pm

River inhailed the sweet damp air swirling about her, it lifted her spirits and made her heart sing, but her body quivered wiht fear and excitement and sweat slowly seeped though her coat to darken her shoulders neck and flanks.
She tossed her head and watched the stallion canter off, running wiht the wind blowing seemed like such a great idea. She did a small rear, feeling her young body ache to be releaced and galloping across the filed of waving grasses.
With a joyus whinnie she sped though the grass as the first warm fat drops of rain splattered down on her back and into her eyes.
Still feeling the power of the storm building behind her she stoped before the cave, was she welcomed in? She stood there as the rain begane to fall faster waiteing for something.....
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:16 am

Sprite peered his head through the vines and looked around, staring into blackness. He sniffed the air and inside the cave, it smelt like damp grass to him so he stepped inside carefully. Surprisingly, the cave floor was grass and it was around knee height. Sprite whinnied, a small echo rebounded off the walls but other wise, the cave seemed safe. He looked back towards River. Nickering, he started to trot slowly inwards.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum