Orion Takes Seeking creek by storm

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Orion Takes Seeking creek by storm

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:47 pm

Orion realized that he was making her uncomfortable, He felt like an idiot for letting his guard down. His demeanor immediately changed back to that of when he first entered seeking creek. His eyes lost the soft touch and returned to cold and hard. His body tensed, and his ears went back slightly. Forget it then he thought and walked off, swishing his tail angrily at himself. He was tired and knew first thing in the morning he would leave Seeking Creek, He didnt belong here. He wasnt sure he really belonged anywhere. He remained standing and closed his eyes this time sleep came without the nightmares.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:17 am

The stallion struck at her, his hooves were hard and he cut her. Whisper fliped her tail and kicked at him some what....this time those other mares had gone too far, pervoking and sending this rash stud after her. they had left with their stallion and now left her to this. He bit at her neck and reared at her. She whinnied in fear, she didn't like this stallion, not one bit but he was so strong and she had no will or skill to fight.....
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:32 am

Orion jumped at the sound of Whispers cry. His eyes focused and what he saw enraged him. In a flash he came to Whispers side and reared giving a more powerful squeal than anyone could have imagined. Striking out with his hooves the first blow landed square on the stallions forehead, the second tore a long gash into his shoulder. Orion Bit the stallion hard on the neck tearing out chunks of his mane. He spun around and Kicked out both hooves landing on his ribs. feeling the stallion didnt have much left He Fiercly growled, That is not how mares are to be treated, and you Young stallion should have half a mind to remember that. No go before I make you a permanent part of the ground. Orion pinned his ears tight and bit the stallion hard on the rump as he turned to run away.
The fight was breif and to the point. Orion came out of it unscathed.

He turned to Whisper her cheek bleeding, Are you ok? He shouldnt have done that and I doubt he will do it again.......
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:35 am

Whispers eyes were large and round..."Th ....Thank you." She stammered out.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:48 am

Your welcome. Orion said His eyes not leaving the stallion who had moved to the far side of the creek to tend to his bruised pride and fresh wounds. He should leave you alone now. Stallions like that are no good. His eyes softening a bit he looked at Whisper, will you be ok? thats a pretty bad cut you have, its best if you wash it quickly. He motioned that he would go with her to the creek if she liked. It will help it to not get infected.

Last edited by SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:38 am

Whisper nodded sadly, "Yes i will go."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:46 am

Orion felt for her, He stopped by the stream splashing the cool water on her wound. He Looked at her, his eyes soft and warm for the first time in years. Im sorry they did this to you. He lightly touched his nose to hers. I can understand your mistrust now. Come with me? ill protect you. If you dont want to i understand but know that I am not looking for a mate. but it would be nice to have some company i can stand, he teased. giving her a warm smile.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:50 am

Whisper looked around, "Those other mares, they picked that stallion for me, and you defeated him so I wil go where you go unless you run me off kind sir."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:54 am

Orion snorted , I will do no such thing like run you off. I am not like that. Those mares..... they are family? what right do they have to choose your mate for you?
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:08 pm

"it it is their right as higher ranking mares to choose a stallion for the herd, they left me out and there for I was fair game to any stallion who came along. As it was my bad luck those mares sent a cold hearted one after me." She dropped her head "Thank you for not running me off and for looking out for me."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:35 pm

Orion sighed, well you have nothing to worry about and no thanks needed. Any stallion in thier right mind would have done what I did. That young stallion needed a lesson taught to him anyway. Well I dont have land is that a problem? I am looking for a small chunk of earth to call my own but its taking longer than I thought. He reached up to pluck a small brown leaf from her stark white mane, not really realizing what he was doing.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:25 am

Orion remembered Lyra, Whinning to her He motioned for her to join them. Lyra this is Whisper and I would like the both of you to come with me. I hope to find land and you are more than welcome to live with me. Know that I am not interested in a mate at the time but I would enjoy the company. His shell had been cracked but not opened he was not yet ready for love. and the Two mares had shown him kindness. He owed it to them to protect them and let them have a safe place to live.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:34 am

Lyra looked over at Orion, then to Whisper. "Hello." She breathed, looking at the mare.. "Sure.. I'd love to join you, since I have nothing better to do. Actually... I'm not looking for love either.... I just found this place was really fresh grass..."
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:37 am

Good Orion stated.....We shal leave first thing in the morning for now get rest and dont venture far from me these mares in this area have prooven to be not so nice. He looked at them both eat and drink, make sure you get some sleep. I doubt Our journey will be a short one.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:48 am

Lyra quietly snoozed under the baking sun that was warming her body. She sighed quietly in her sleep. Lyra was half glad she had company, the sun danced over her sandy colored coat, she looked beautiful but no one ever noticed her so what did she care?
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:35 pm

Whisper nodded her head and stayed close, she was scared of Lyra. All the other mares she had ever met had been mean to her what would make this pretty one any differant.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:54 am

Orion noted Whispers discomfort. No worries Whisper, Lyra means you no harm. He shot Lyra a look that told her she better mean no harm. We will be civil to one another...and that is that.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:05 am

"I will not cause trouble for you, I promise. Thank you for takeing me in, OH and my name is Whisper."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:28 am

Her voice in his ears was like angels singing. He looked at her Whisper...................My name is Orion. He gave her a ginuine smile and touched his nose to hers.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:50 am

She responed in like, her soft ears forward and breath sweet,"Thank you Orion."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:29 am

Orion couldnt believe himself, for years he had run from everyone and was angry at the world, and now this one mare had changed things some in his heart. He was no longer thinking just about himself. What was her magic over him? shaking his head, the tone of his voice had changed from harsh and cold to slightly more gentle and warm. We will go first thing in the morning, get rest and make sure to eat and drink. If you need me just let me know. Dont let anyone push you around, you are with me if they do they will be dealt with accordingly.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:02 pm

Whisper nodded her head, "I'll be ready." With that she went to grazing not too far from Orion.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top