Orion Takes Seeking creek by storm

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Orion Takes Seeking creek by storm

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:21 pm

Orion Stormed into Seeking Creek, Angry as he always was. He was not here to look for a mate, this was simply a rest stop on his never ending quest. Orion was mean, a Very angry soul. He was also dashingly handsome, His black and white coat gleamed in the sun and his rippling muscles rippled with his every move, His cold blue eyes like ice and a hard fierce gaze seemed permanantley fixed in them. He splashed angrily through the creek cooling his Hot skin. Lowering his head but always alert he took several long gulps. He had not paid attention to any of the other horses here though they seemed to have thier eyes on him..... He didnt mind, Let them look. He resumed drinking and once his thirst was quenched, he moved from the water under a tree to graze. Everything about him had attitude, even down to the way he grazed, taking quick angry bites from the grass as if it had done him some kind of wrong. He had a life before and it was happy, that was the past......... He didnt think his life could ever be happy again why act like it would.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orion Takes Seeking creek by storm

Post  MajesticHooves on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:48 am

Lyra had noticed the angry stallion enter the creek. "Hey!" She called. "This is a place for peace.. if you want to fight you may try Danger's Peak." She suggested, her eyes dark and clouded with confusion. Lyra snorted and resumed grazing.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:55 am

Snorting Orion pinned his ears, turned his back to the mare, and continued eating, He had no time for a mare like her telling him where he should go.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:07 am

Lyra was fuming, if he couldn't control herself she would be the one hurt but she took a risk and trotted to him, her nostrils flared. "Are you even listening to me?" She snorted, rearing and nipping his shoulder gently.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:15 am

Orion Looked at her, his blue eyes blazing with fury. Pinning his ears back he bit the air right next to her cheek. WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT??!!!! I have done nothing to you, he lowered his voice aware suddenly that he was drawing unwanted attention, he growled.... I came here to rest and this is where im staying Until im ready to leave, you dont own this place and therefore CAN NOT tell me i should leave. he glared at her. Turning once more He trotted to a near by tree and stood there fuming..
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:19 am

Lyra, too, was fuming she glared at the stallion then calmed herself and circled him a few times. Lyra wasn't going to give up to easily. She smiled and let out a deep sigh. "Hello. I'm Lyra." She bowed her head. "I mean not to upset you but this is a place to find mates. Not to rest. I know you are not wanting me or you to talk but I would like to help you overcome your anger." Lyra nickered and nuzzled him, she didn't want to but did.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:28 am

Orion Flinched at her gentle touch, he side stepped and gave her a strange look. Obviously she wasnt leaving him so he might as well tolerate her, Im Orion he grumbled at Lyra. His eyes remained cold and unchanging. He felt so tired it was hard to remain awake. Standing he started to doze off his travels had taken him far, and like he said this was only a resting place to him. He Closed his eyes still very aware that Lyra remained within feet of him.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:31 am

Lyra nodded, she pressed her muzzle to her chest, hiding a pathetic smirk of laughter. Lyra stepped back a bit and grazed, not leaving the stallion until his attitude changed for good.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:39 am

As he drifted to sleep horrible visions came to his dreams, he flinched and twitched as he stood there asleep unable to run or fight. (mind you the following is what is going on in his sleep no one knows this) He felt the hot burning flames licking at his sides....the screams of his Mares.....the cries of his foals...... his past haunted him every time his eyes closed and sleep came. He could not out run it, or forget it.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:14 am

Lyra nudged the stallion awake, sensing he was having a bad dream. "Sorry." She sighed. "I new you were having troubled dreams." Lyra nickered studying his worried face.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:22 am

Stuck in his own terrifiny nightmare, Orion did not feel Lyra nudge him. Instead it became part of his dream....(again he is dreaming this no one knows) the sun shone bright and happyness filled his heart, he was standing in the middle of the greenest field he had ever saw, the love of his life smiling at him, looking down the small foal tottered out behind his mom to meet his dad for the first time. Warmness filled Orions body as he touched noses with the tiny filly..............Then in a flash they dissapeared in a cloud of smoke the cries burned into his memory...............

(not part of the dream)
A soft cry escaped him as he sleep, the mare standing only feet from him was the only one who heard it, a single tear slid from his closed eyes.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:24 am

Lyra felt sympathy for the stallion, she nuzzled his tears from his eyes and gently groomed his neck.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:31 am

Orion woke with a start. Jumping back from Lyra, a wild look in his eyes, not of anger but of fear and heartache. Dont.....Im not worth your time....... he spun and galloped away Spalshing through the creek to the other side where he stopped not looking back he didnt want to hurt her, he was not heartless, but he needed to gather himself. the nightmare shook him the memories the horror of that day........
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:34 am

Lyra snorted. If he ran from a helping hand, that was his problem.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:48 am

There was a loud comotion down by the creek and a loud splash then laughter. Several mares stood over a white mare with a dark patch on her head who was on her side in the creek, her coat soaked. The other mares stood around her laughing and calling names. As the white mare tried to get her feet up under on the slippery rocks they pushed her down again with a large splash. Then laughing they walked away from her.
The mare, not overly big and seemingly very quiet slowly got her feet under her. She was dripping wet and looked terrably sad as she made her way out of the creek. There was not too much that was dry on her now, the water running off her coat and from her main and tail would have caused quite a shower if she had chosen to shake her self dry.
She apoligized to any of the other horses that stood watching from near by then with her head lowered made her way out into the sunlight where she shook her self to dry off some what.
then she saught out a tree where she stood, her head down and eyes shut. No one was close enough to see the tears that trickled down her face.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:01 am

Orion had not missed it. Seeing the Cruelty of the other mares, he let out a earth shattering Squeal bursting, through the trees. He was mean, but not cruel. He stared down the other mares, running after them biting at thier rump, He didnt care if they had stallions. let them come. He needed to release some tension. Spinning satisfied they would no longer mess with this poor mare, he Looked at her. His rage burning hot when he saw she was crying. He walked toward her stopping about 15 feet from her. He Looked at her and then dropped his head to graze, He would leave her to recouperate, but not go far unless the mares decided to come back for round two in which case he would be there. Snorting to himself. Why this mare wouldnt protect herself was beyond him. He closed his eyes remembering her....the mare before him had a striking resemblance in demeanor. shaking he pushed the thought from his mind and continued to graze.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:28 am

Lyra saw Orion through the trees, she whinnied and trotted over to him, nuzzling his neck gently. "I hope your feeling better. If you ever want to talk to me about anything, you can. I know what its like to lose someone." And with that, Lyra trotted off into the distance standing about 50 feet from Orion and lowered her head to graze.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:31 am

Whisper heaved a sigh. She had not missed what this stallion had done. She wasnt sure it was right. She steped closer to him, her voice was nothing but a whisper it was so soft and sweet. "Thank you stranger, for worring about me. but they ment no real harm."
With that she walked by him, her whtie tail draging slightly behind her on the long green grass.
She found a nice little spot not too far off, it was quiet and peacfull. Whisper had not come here to seek a mate, but because the others made her. she hoped they would find what they were looking for and maybe just leave her be. But whisper hung her head, she would be alone if that happoned again and pray for every rogue stallion out there. A cold shiver shook her delicate body. She didn't under stand such crulness.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:37 am

Orion Looked up at the mostly white mare, They may not have meant physical harm he replied grufly, but they did mean harm of the emotional kind, and that i think is worse than being injured. I only came to your defence because I dont care for mares who find others pain a funny thing. they needed to be put in thier place, He looked around not suprised the only two mares around him were the ones he had not chased. go figure huh he thought to himself. chase them the run and dont say a word to them they stick around. He laughed outloud at his own joke to himself. He rose to his feet, What harm could be done by talking to the two mares? He did miss the company it had been a long while since he talked to anyone let alone a mare.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Un able to control himself for some reason, Orion approached Whisper. Look Im sorry if your upset, I really am. And It would be nice to have some company. you are alone and I am alone and well we wouldnt have to be alone if you say yes to traveling with me. He couldnt help but notice how pretty she was. Then realizing he let his guard down, snorted and in a gruff voice said, well if you want to and all I dont mind a tag along. with that he turned away and walked to the stream taking long drawn out gulps of water. What was wrong with him? Being nice. Humph.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:22 pm

Whisper had looked up at the kindly stranger. his offer scared her, even as warm and welcomeing as it had been. She was still scared for never before had she met a stallion who was truly good enough to trust. She shook her head, those other mares would come back, and she would have to leave with them and what ever stallion they chose. She hung her head........even if she wanted to go with the stranger there was no posable way.
Better to stand here and enjoy what peace this world did alow.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:30 pm

Are those mares your family? do you have a stallion? Orion started to feel the rage boil again, How could family treat thier own in such a fashion? He stepped closer to Whisper. I am trust worthy so you know but i understand if you cant take my word. I have not really prooved myself to be. If you do come with me dont expect me to be all mushy and lovey dovey I am not asking you to come as my mate but it would be nice to have a companion. Ill leave you to make your choice. with that he walked away to graze on the sweet wild flowers in the shade of a nearby tree.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Whisper was confused by this stallion, he kept coeming up to her, talking walking away before she could answer and then comeing back and repating.
She shook her head. She cast about and caught the angry glances of the other mares, clearly they didn't like that this stallion kept comeing up to her.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:57 pm

Orion was in a full fledged battle in his own mind, Why was he drawn to this mare, He had held off for so long even considering talking to anyone. Now why her, why here. He looked up and saw the mares casting her angry glances and raised his head staring directly at them. He mooved foreward causing them to scramble, He laughed at himself why on earth were they so scared of him he hadnt harmed them just put them in thier place. He dropped his head to graze again glancing at Whisper. He for the first time in maybe years, cast her a small but noticeable smile and a wink.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:25 pm

his attation scared her, for it ment that she was also getting the attation of the ohter mares. and sure enough they were glaring at her with their ears pinned back.
She hung her head....there was never and would never be any peace.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top