Lightning's herd comes to Golden Lake

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lightning's herd comes to Golden Lake

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:51 pm

It is a lovely place Storm, Sighed Grace casting a look in Lightning and Bahias direction. They had been there for a while now. She looked at Storm and with a puzzling look she asked, well surely you must have a herd somewhere or a mate.......
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:55 am

Poker shot a slow glance at Grace, he thought this may he his only shot at love, but she seemed more interested in Storm.. Poker lowered his head slightly and looked at Grace, secretly, thinking of her, being his mate, leading his herd, having his foals.. He shook his head violently. "Not going to happen matey." A voice inside his head told him. Poker decided not to try his luck, she would turn on him and run to Storm sooner or later..
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:37 pm

Grace saw poker looking at her from the corner of her eye. She felt a bit overwhelmed from going to having no stallions interested to having a possible three. She paced nervously hoping that Bahia and Lightning would hurry.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:04 pm

Poker sighed, there was two stallions interested in Grace, he wasn't going to put up a stink about it if she didn't choose him but he was desperate, though trying not to show it. Poker walked over to the creek where Shimmer stood, gazing at Storm, swaying his head and tail from to side to side he made his way over to the creek and lowered his muzzle into the water, watching the tiny ripples increase as he drank some water. Poker shot another glance at Grace, it was really hard for him to keep his eyes off her but he managed to tear his eyes from her. He snorted, flaring his nostrils a bit, wishing that he would of made his first move sooner when Storm wasn't here, he could already see she was admiring him. Poker hung his head and closed his eyes, wishing he could redo the whole entire lot, they might of already been good friends or even mates by now, but it had been done. He glanced at Grace once more before settling down beside the lake, not taking any notice of Shimmer beside him. A small tear escaped from Poker's eye, then ran quickly down his face."Too late." He thought to himself and hung his head even lower with shame until his muzzle touched the dewy grass.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:49 am

"I agree that this place is fascinating, and no, I do not have a herd nor a mate. It has been quite a while since I became a loner..." Storm stopped as scenes replayed in his mind.

Storm pushed the thought to the back of his head. He looked at Grace and quickly turned to look away. Storm spotted Poker by the water. His sharp eyes caught sight of a tear streaming down Poker's face. Storm felt uncomfortable about this. He thought for a while and understood very well that this mare had not just Poker interested in her. He also knew that if he were to fight for this mare, it could cause many continuous misunderstandings and fights. To result in all these were worth it for the mare he loved, but what is happening now had once happened to him. The 'war' in the end would bring suffering to both the stallion and the mare. But, it would also bring courage, bravery and most important, love to face up to the fight.

Storm shifted his gaze to the direction towards Lightning and Bahia. He thought that it would only take a while. 'They are going to take longer than I expected... It must be heated over there...'

Last edited by ProKid on Sat May 02, 2009 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
ProKid

View user profile http://www.everlastingmeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:47 am

Grace side stepped closer to Storm noting his discomfort, she softly nuzzled his neck. I am sorry I did not realize that Poker was interested in me. I wish to just be away from here with a stallion who can love me and who wants to have a foal with me. She looked at poker feeling a bit saddend that she had upset him. However she did notice SKye looking at the stallion watching him with soft eyes. Looking at her she nodded letting her know it was ok and to go talk to him.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostHorse on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:51 am

Skye smiles at Grace, then walked lightly over to Poker. Nuzzling his tears away she smiled at him kindly and whispered. Do not mind Grace she has been through alot lately. you are a fine stallion, She lay next to him her long tail flowing like a silk drape across the grass, and her mane fluttered to the ground resting softly as she got comfortable. She nuzzled his neck and breathed deeply into his soft mane. will you be ok?
GhostHorse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:31 am

Storm thought to himself. I wish only for a place to settle down in, and I do not mind a mate. The only things I require for my home is peace, a place where I can relax.

All of a sudden, Storm felt that perhaps this place was suitable for him to call home.
Storm swayed his tail, watching Skye went off to comfort Poker. He wondered if it was the right thing to do to have this mare as a mate. Would it be too soon when he has not settled into a place yet? But he did not feel that it was a bad choice.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:18 pm

Lightning could see Skye and Grace and the two new stallions that had shown up, he could see Shimmer and Bahia together and could feel the tenceness in the air. He closed his eyes and lifted his face to the sky and the wind. He breathed in and then out, by rights he should scream out in rage at these two new stallions, he should lay down the law on Bahia till his herd was a herd again....and yet it was so much better to just let things slip away. He was numb, he could not feel his heart his feelings or any pain at all.
He past broke on him like waves and he let it wash on by, he was here now, the sun and the wind.
he was gone, perhaps to far gone to be reached again. Flashes of him flew by, he felt him self going that way too...lost numb..lost...it was bliss.
His dark eyes opened, he could see the seperate grops, he could see the pain the hurt the mistrust. it was more then he could take, more then he was able to carry on his young shoulders. They would be ok and in this numbness he would find a way to do what he must. The wind blew into his face as if on que to let him know it was time to go.
He turned and as quiet as a shadow and swift as lightning dissapered into the trees. Soon he broke out into meadow again and by then his swift long strides would carrie him far far away. he knew this was his safty now, for none of the others were runners, they didn't have his speed and desert breeding.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:27 pm

Grace watched as Lightning bolted off, feeling her heart tear from her chest she wanted to do nothing but take off after him. She felt the tears welling in her eyes as shame washed over her. She searched for Bahia and did not see the mare. She looked at Storm and apologized nuzzling him gently and giving his cheek a quick lick, I must go after him. with that she turned and bolted out into the field and tried her best digging in and gaining speed she never knew she had, grace doubted she would catch up to him but he had chased after her before so it was her turn to chase after him. She whinnied loudly hoping he may hear her.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:42 am

Storm watched as Grace went after Lightning, disappearing into the distance. He wanted to go after her as well, but decided against it. Storm did not know this stallion. It may cause him to misunderstand Storm. He lowered his head and started taking large mouthfuls of the grass.

Last edited by ProKid on Sat May 02, 2009 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:44 am

Bahia broke down, crying, she loved Lightning & wanted him for more than anything to nuzzle her again, she wished she hadn't acted so immature the day Grace... yeh. Bahia felt herself on the grass, wet from all her tear puddles, she wanted to hear those very words come from Lightnings mouth saying 'I love you' but he probably wouldn't return to her ever...again. Bahias heart started to fall to pieces, breaking slowly, thinking her mate wouldn't ever return to her again, thinking he would hate her for life, never speak to her or say those very words. She couldn't catch him now but she tried her luck and let out a crying whinny, telling him she wanted him so bad. Her brown eyes swimming with tears, they dripped out quickly as she sobbed.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:35 am

Grace slowed at the tree ling and spun around, seeing Bahia she took off at a gallop in the mares direction. Bahia!!! you have to go after him. I am not his mate you are. She nuzzled Bahia and nudged her to her feet. He needs you right now, She warmly smiled at her and hoped she would go after him. She stood there rooted to the spot, looking back at where Storm,Shimmer, Skye and Poker were. She felt so lost and didnt understand her feelings. She was attracted to Storm but still belonged to Lightning. She hung her head dissapointed in herself for the problems she caused. letting a single tear fall down her face.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:38 am

Poker saw Grace crying and ignored Skye, not meaning to be rude. He trotted over to her and lowered his head to hers, gently nudging her. Poker nickered softly and nuzzled her mane softly, "Grace.. what is wrong, love?" He said, not thinking about what he said. Poker would of turned bright red from embarrassment if he could. "Er.. s-s-sorry.." He stammered.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:44 am

Grace steped back and looked at him, the tears swimming in her saphire blue eyes. Why do you like me? Im horrible, I caused all these problems.....she stammered, Im at fault for all this chaos. Im nobody that deserves love......
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:48 am

Poker sighed and placed himself next to Grace, feeling not so embarrassed anymore, he placed his tail over her slim back, offering her warmth. "Grace.. I love you and I know that you don't love me.. but my love for you will only grow stronger no matter where you are or who your with. The first time I saw you, I felt the urge to tell you that I loved you.. but now seems like a good time." He nickered, a single tear dropped from his eyes "Every night I dream about you.. leading my herd.. being my mate.. having my foals.. but that won't happen. I just love you for who you are." He nickered, nuzzling her mane gently.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:57 am

Grace didnt know what to do. If Poker was serious then he would have to have words with Lightning, and If lightning loved her or cared and wanted her in the herd it would mean a fight. She wanted no one fighting over her, She was not worth it. She looked at Poker, I belong to Lightning still Poker......I am still as far as I know a member of his herd.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:01 am

"I know that Grace, but if Lightning really cared about you, he'd let you do what you wanted. You still have Storm if you don't want me.. I'm not just speaking to you because your sad, its because I can't keep my feelings hidden anymore. It breaks my heart for you not to know." Poker said, gently chewing on her withers in a massage way.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:12 am

Grace knew better than that it wasnt that easy. She stood tense still even with his soothing touch. She felt like she had failed as a responsible herd member. She wanted to know if Lightning even wanted her and if not She was attracted to Storm but knew that Poker would be good to her. Her mind raced she couldnt make a decision but ultimately it was up to Lightning.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:27 am

Poker forced a smile and walked off. He knew that he didn't fit in anywhere to those studs. Dropping his head slightly he walked over to the lake and walked in, starting to bathe, boredly.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:45 am

Storm watched the mare. He suddenly realised that he was attached to this Palomino. She was different from other mares. But he reminded himself that Poker, too, was fond of this mare. He wondered what would happen to Poker if he were to be with Grace. Judging from what Storm knew of the stallion so far, Storm realised that the stallion would be deeply hurt. He decided to let Grace decide for herself as he watched them from where he was.

Last edited by ProKid on Sat May 02, 2009 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:52 am

LIGHTNING IS FOR THE MOMENT IN THE POST STRIDER HOME AGAIN. PLEASE KEEP POSINT HERE, HE'LL RETURN!
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:04 am

Grace wandered over to Storm, falling in a heap of exaustion and frustration near him. She sighed loudly and wondered what would happen if she fell for Storm and hurt Poker, and what would happen if Lightning came back and found that Grace had found a mate in Storm. Would there be a fight. She looked up at Storm Tears still in her eyes. I dont think you want me Storm, I dont know if you do but just know there is a possiblity of a fight when Lightning comes back, if he comes back.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:13 am

Just like I thought. Storm nuzzled Grace. "Cheer up,"
Storm said nothing more, but wondered if being with Grace would result in a disastrous ending. If it would cause hurt or injury to Grace, he'd rather not be with her in the beginning.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:18 am

Poker walked out of the water and laid down in the across trees from Grace, dreaming of her.. like always! They were in a perfect meadow, their own, filled with a variety of beautiful flowers, lime, fresh grass, a sparkling, crystal clear pond nearby, filled with lots of other mares and foals.. their herd. Poker and Grace's foals, trotting around happily, Grace being a proud mum as he thought she would've been.. and much more.. but he was awoken by voices, Grace and Storms, he sighed heavily. Just a dream..
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top