Lightning's herd comes to Golden Lake

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lightning's herd comes to Golden Lake

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:14 pm

"Okay, from my point of view, she's young. I think she might have family issues. Will you.. -he thinks- mare come and speak to her with me? I think she doesn't thoroughly understand her duty. Please, we might be able to set things right. And, Grace, you may be welcomed back into the herd if we just try and speak to Bahia. That stud obviously doesn't want to go so lets make first move, and if we want to get her quick we'll need to go now!" Poker explained, gently nudging Skye and Grace's withers.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Grace put the brakes on and spun arond to look at Poker, He was very handsome but why was he defending a mare he didnt even know? Yes Bahia is young Poker, she is not older than me by much in fact. Grace tossed her head and neighed to Lightning one more time telling him to go to Bahia she needed him more than Grace needed him. She would wait until the air was clear between them and then try to talk to the herd. Grace had more than groveled at Bahias feet practically begging forgivness for the actions she made that day. Grace would grovel no more it was time she took charge and acted like the mare she knew she could be. Grace stood with her head high and blue eyes sparkling. If Lightning and Bahia truly want me back in the herd then they will come find me if they do not, I must not be an asset to the herd. I will not crawl back to some place im not fully wanted I know there is a stallion or band out there that will want me.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostHorse on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:21 pm

Skye gave poker a quizical look, you dont know Bahia but then again I dont either. she Nickered at Grace proud to see how much her little sister had grown since she saw her last.
GhostHorse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:23 pm

Poker gently nuzzled her, "I understand how you feel.. I somehow do think that Bahia and Lightning will let you back into the herd.. after time. Your a great mare Grace, but you need to trust yourself and follow your heart, you do what you want to do." He spoke kind words hoping she wouldn't run off but he did hope she would be allowed back into the herd for her sake.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:06 pm

Bahia woke up by a startling dream seeing Shimmer by her side she smiled. The dream made so much sense that she got up and galloped out to Lightning, skidding to a stop by his side. Bahia nuzzled Lightning softly, she knew how immature she had been and knew it was time she put that to a stop and made it up to Lightning............ She nuzzled him again. "Love, I am so sorry about the way I have been acting with this herd........ I truly am but I dont think a herd is where I'm meant to be..... I really want to be your mate still but I was hoping we couldd put the herd on hold for a month or so.. just to patch things up.. I have a good idea.. cant we all just be a group? Like You, me, Shimmer, Grace, that other mare and the other stallion?" Bahia said, hoping the answer would be yes.

Shimmer hobbled out of the forest grinning at Grace she walked over and privatively whispered "Who is this? Is he your mate? Your friend? Your father?" She said, sticking her nose out towards Poker but made sure Skye couldn't hear.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:24 pm

Storm trotted out of the forest, taking in the other horses. He scanned the area for a lake. As soon as he sighted the water, he made a gallop for it and halted as he lowered his head for mouthfuls of water.
ProKid

View user profile http://www.everlastingmeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:26 pm

Shimmer looked over at the new horses, she whinnied softly as a greeting and walked out from the forest, getting a better view of who might of came past.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:30 pm

Storm took in a last gulp of water and raised his head. He let out a whinny to Shimmer to let her know that he meant no harm, watching the mare as she revealed herself.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:32 pm

Shimmer slowly made her way over to the newcomer, her back legs ached as she walked from the attack. She stopped a few yards away. "Hi Im Shimmer." She said
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:33 pm

"I'm Storm," He replied. "Are you alright?"
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:37 pm

"Yeh.. Its an old injury.. I was attacked by a mountain lion." Shimmer sighed, her eyes lingered to the right where all the commotion had happened.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:50 pm

"Oh," Storm answered, wondering what to say.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:52 pm

"S'ok. Coulda' been a lot worse." Shimmer sighed... "Where have you come from?"
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:54 pm

"Distant lands. I have travelled to find a place to settle in but so far, none has turned out well,"
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:56 pm

"You could stay here for a while." Shimmer suggested, looking at Bahia and Lightning, still talking away
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:58 pm

"I will, but not very long." Storm glanced in the direction where Shimmer was looking. "Who are they?"
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:03 pm

"They're the herd leaders. Lightning and Bahia. Very nice horses. I think their cutting the herd off for a while and just group it instead for company. Not working out too well. Bahia doesn't really like the idea of other mares breeding with her mate but young mares are like that until they mature." Shimmer nickered, glancing back at them.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:04 pm

Storm said nothing as he examined the horses. He searched the meadow for other horses.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:25 am

Grace winnied a greeting to the newest horse to come into the small valley.Her blue eyes and dapple coat glimmering in the sunshine. She didnt know what was going on with Bahia and Lightning but she thought best to stay put and make conversation till she knew wether she would be accepted or turned away with her sister Skye. She touched noses with Storm gently and gave him a warm smile. Im Grace. and this is my Sister Skye (GhostHorse mare)
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:31 am

"I'm Storm. Pleased to meet you," He whinnied a greeting to Grace and Skye as he examined the two mares.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:20 pm

Grace Let Storm look at her, kind of posing in a way that she hoped not noticeable to the Stallion. Her Glossy coat hit the sun just right brilliaintly showing off the light dapples on her golden coat. Her blue eyes sparkled as she kept her eyes on Storm, relazing one back leg to show she was not threatened and delicate ears pointed forward, interested in him. She was a bit shorter than Skye but they had different mothers, Grace had always been petite and Skye more tall and full. She nickered at storm and looked him over as well, well muscled and strong looking, yes a handsome stallion indeed.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:46 pm

Poker blew softly onto Storm just welcoming him, he turned and watched as Grace posed a bit and chuckled quietly, yes she did look quite beautiful when she done that. Poker didn't let his expressions interfere and glanced at Skye, he never really knew who she was, then looked away to Lightning and Bahia, waiting for something to happen.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:54 pm

Storm glanced at the Palomino's eyes. The soft, blue eyes gave him a warm feeling. He shifted his gaze towards Lightning and Bahia. They have been there for a while now. She turned back to Grace. She's nice, he thought.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:45 am

Grace cast her eyes over the stallion ending with her eyes meeting his, Smiling she looked down embarrased he had caught her looking at him. She knew that Lightning and Bahia would come and talk with them once they were done. Grace looked at Storm saying softly, Where do you come from Storm? IF you dont mind my asking.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:33 am

Storm caught a glimpse of the mare looking at him. Pushing the thought to the back of his head, Storm answered readily. "I come from places you may not even have heard of. I've been travelling for some time, looking for a place to settle in. Shimmer has suggested that I stay here, and I will. But I won't be here for long."
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top