Lightning's herd comes to Golden Lake

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lightning's herd comes to Golden Lake

Post  GhostHorse on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Skye snorted in disgust at Poker, she had made an attempt but to no avail. She felt bad for Grace, and also a little upset with her,Poker was a fine stallion that would have given her the love and foals she wanted, but knew that she was also right knowing that Lightning would be the ultimate decision maker in all this. She looked Storm over, He seemed suitable for her little sister, she knew he would take care of her. The Real test is whether or not Storm would fight Lightning for her........
GhostHorse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:01 am

Poker pricked his ears slightly, hearing the snort, he looked Skye's way, realizing he had forgotten about her. Poker felt bad and lowered his head, he whinnied softly in Skye's direction meaning 'Sorry.' He trotted over to her proudly and stopped immediately next to her side, nuzzling her neck softly. Though he felt nothing for her, he wanted to make sure that she didn't get the wrong impression by him leaving her before.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:28 am

Out of the corner of his eye, Storm could see that Skye was looking at him. He knew exactly what she was thinking. He knew he would fight for Grace until the end. But if he were to lose, what would happen to Grace? He watched Poker nuzzled Skye. They seem compatible with each other. Poker loved Grace and Skye likes Poker. This can't get any worse. Storm was sure that if he were to end up with Grace, Poker would be hurt. If he chose to be with Skye, both of them would be unhappy. This cannot get anymore confusing, he thought.
ProKid

View user profile http://www.everlastingmeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:50 am

Shimmer neighed softly, swishing her tail from side to side with anxiousness, she wondered why everyone was so mopey ....... where was Lightning? Bahia looked worse than ever, looking like she hadn't slept for a few days, blue rings started to form around her eyes from the lack of sleep and her ribs and hip bones started to stick out, she looked sick.

Bahia stood motionless with her head hanging down low, her eyes shut but not sleeping. She couldn't keep up with herself anymore....... not without Lightning.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:58 am

Grace looked confused at Bahia wondering why She hadnt gone after Lightning, that is what she needed to do to proove her love. Grace got up and ambled over to Storm nuzzling his neck and Whispering in his ear, I really do like you, Id hate to see it come to a fight I think Lightning is a better stallion than that, I dont think he has feelings for me anyway plus Bahia deserves to be happy. She sighed and gave his cheek a quick lick then started to groom him gently.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:04 am

"If he were to love Bahia and only her, I wouldn't expect him to fight with me over you. But if he did it out of a herd member's safety, I can understand that. I can't and I won't give you up, even if I need to make certain sacrifices." Storm sighed, adding, "I love you too,"
Storm stood still for Grace, but reached over to nuzzle her lovingly. He wondered where Lightning was right then.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:40 am

Bahia looked up, as if to read what Grace was thinking. " I do not have the strength to go anywhere." Bahia croaked, she had starved herself and gone days without sleep and water, she couldn't focus on herself..... she desperately needed Lightning.

Shimmer couldn't take it, she shot of through the trees to find Lightning... bahia would soon die if she didn't eat or drink.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Fri May 01, 2009 8:45 pm

Grace continued to quietly groom Storm and smiled as he nuzzled her. She cast a look at Bahia, eat then of course Lightning would be upset with you for not taking care of yourself, you think he is going to be impressed seeing you like this. Go on Lightning is yours you made it clear that I was not welcome for a long time Bahia, I have found the Stallion I want to be with and when Lightning comes back we shal see what happens but you looking like you do is not going to make him happy. She turned back her attention to Storm and moved down his neck affectionately nibbling at his fur.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Sat May 02, 2009 3:46 am

Storm looked at Bahia. "I do not know a lot about you, but I have to say this. Grace is right. If you torture yourself like this, Lightning would be further upset. He needs you as much as you need him. Making yourself suffer is not going to change anything. You have to get yourself together and find him. This is not going to benefit both of you in any way if neither of you refuse to give in. You have to do something about this,"

Storm sighed once again. He could not be with Grace without meeting Lightning. And Bahia had little chance of surviving if she continued her behaviour. Where on earth was Lightning?
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun May 03, 2009 2:03 am

Grace was also begining to fret about lightnings absence. He had been gone a while now and she was sure at least he would not leave Bahia behind for long. She burried her nose in Storms thick mane breathing deeply. She moved closer to him pressing her body to his. She was attatched to Storm in some unexplainable way, she couldnt quite figure out what it was. She felt bad for Poker but she couldnt help how she felt.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun May 03, 2009 2:08 am

Poker looked at Grace, yes, he still loved her but he couldn't force her to love him, nor could he change her feelings. Although, Poker wasn't sad or anything, he felt cheery. Poker looked at Skye beside him and nickered "Would you like to take a walk?" He asked, generously, then spied the mare that looked sickly thin, he knew how it was to feel upset about your mate, but he knew she would be smart enough to get well soon. Poker turned his attention back to Skye and smiled, starting to chew on her withers in a massaging type of way.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostHorse on Mon May 04, 2009 2:19 pm

Skye was confused, Poker had ignored her then once Grace had refused him he came back to her? Now she was good enough.....
She did not move from his gentle touch but looked at him in confusion. Well what do you want Poker, I tried and you walked away ignoring me. Now you come back when my sister refuses you? I want someone who will love me... not love someone else then once they are refused settle on me....
GhostHorse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon May 04, 2009 2:26 pm

"Ummm Hello?" A small sweet voice said A small filly slowly came out form the shadows of the trees, her eyes were large and wide, she looked scared. She looked at Skye...."I'm lost, can you help me?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostHorse on Mon May 04, 2009 5:32 pm

Skye moved from Pokers side and approached the small filly, Ohhh you poor thing, where are your mom and dad baby? You should stay with us until we can find them, you are too young to be wandering by yourself. in a motherly protective way she nuzzled the small filly gently comforting her.
GhostHorse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Mon May 04, 2009 6:36 pm

Poker began to have butterflies in his stomach as Skye talked to him, maybe Grace wasn't supposed to be his true love. "Uh.. well you see.. I thought I maybe.. had hurt you when I left you without a response." He stammered, searching for words, he had never come across a mare as beautiful as Skye yet! He just didn't realize her beauty until she actually looked at him, but it was too early and Skye would think of him as a mate-wanter if he told her.. maybe in days time he would, until then, mouth shut.

Last edited by HollywoodUnicorn on Tue May 05, 2009 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon May 04, 2009 9:58 pm

the filly looked up, her funny off colored coat that was differant shades of grey to white to black shone oddly in the day light, her large dark eyes looked deeply at Skye and teared slightly. "Moma dd...dead." She sobed sadly hanging her head. "And I ran when papa told me to run cuz another stallion was fighting him...but now I am lost!" The filly broke down into large tears and her sides shuddered. "I want my papa!" Her voice was broekn and high, it was clear she was very scared and stressed.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostHorse on Tue May 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Oh you poor thing, Skye breathed, tears coming to her own eyes for the young filly. Pulling her close to her body she nuzzled her. Its ok baby, you stay with me until we can at least find your daddy. She looked back at Poker wondering if he would still be interested in her now that she had taken in this tiny foal.
GhostHorse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue May 05, 2009 10:33 pm

Annara looked up at Skye, "You'll help me find papa? You'll you'll take care of me?" Her large dark eyes were pleading and sad. "I'm so scared."
She peeked around Skye and looked at the other horses wondering if they would be as nice as Skye was. She hid her face in Skye's shoulder and mumbled "My name is Annara."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed May 06, 2009 1:28 am

Poker looked at Skye, then at the small foal beside her. He lowered his nose to the foals' height and sniffed her, blowing a warm breeze over her face. Poker nudged the fillies head firmly but gently and jerked his head up, stepping back a bit he nickered a friendly greeting to the newcomer. "Poker." He told Annara, watching her every movement, he looked up at Skye and shrugged, the foal didn't bother him at all. Not yet anyway.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed May 06, 2009 1:58 am

Annara backed up, and un like most foals who submit and show fear to adult she pinned her ears and snorted at him takeing a few steps away from Syke. "You stallion, you not papa so you is bad!"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed May 06, 2009 2:00 am

Seeing the foals discomfort, he bowed respectfully. "Dear filly, I mean you no harm." He spoke, words kind. Pulling himself up he said "Friend."
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed May 06, 2009 2:01 am

"I don't care! Papa said other stallions were bad!" She stomped a small light colored hoof and took another step back, her small body was starting to shake as her eyes fearfully darted back and forth between him and the woods again...
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Wed May 06, 2009 2:04 am

Poker laid down, letting the filly watch him and scan her eyes over him for scars, he tried to convince her he was friendly. Closing his eyes, he sighed heavily, waiting for the filly to trust him.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProKid on Wed May 06, 2009 3:25 am

Storm stood firm, eyeing the filly from where he stood, watching Poker and Skye at the same time. The stallion and mare looked compatible with each other, although perhaps it would take some time if they were to accept each other. Storm looked the filly over. The dappled grey filly seemed like a sweet foal, yet energetic and full of curiosity. Storm looked at Grace and grinned.
ProKid

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostHorse on Wed May 06, 2009 9:51 pm

Skye smiled at the fillys spunk and nudged her Poker is fine Annara, he wont hurt you I promise, Not every stallion is bad little one. She laughed at Pokers attempts to please the filly. She looked back at grace and storm smiling at them.
GhostHorse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top