Meadow Lark and Onyx find thier home

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Meadow Lark and Onyx find thier home

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:47 am

Blitz wondered after Cedar. He could feel another horse's presence nearby. And it was not familiar.
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:00 am

Cedar could tell the grown ups were talking to a new horse, things didn't sound heated or mad. "Come on Blitz! lets go see what's going on!" With that she bounded off in the direction of Onyx and Lark to see who the new comer was.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:18 am

Onyx was happy to see the two coming at them and lowered his head and gave chase playfully. sending the two scattering.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:20 am

Blitz reared up cheerfully, noticing that Onyx was going to start playing. He threw his playful legs at the air, letting out a loud whinny, some day, he hoped to look as proud as Onyx. Blitz thumped to the ground and chased after Onyx, he could feel he was gaining his own speed.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Onyx laughed as it only took a slow canter to keep ahead of them, His long legs taking him just a bit faster. He Slowed to let one of them maybe both catch up to him.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:22 pm

Cedar reared slightly and then took off, her long legs flashing as she put on speed. She was bred and built for speed and it felt very right to her to have the wind whipping in her face, her blood pumping and eyes tearing. She took off after Onyx, fully determaned to catch him.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:31 pm

Onyx Looked back at Lark, she must think him silly to play all these games. He loved it not paying attention He didnt realize he had slowed down quite a bit, distracted by Lark. He had also not paid attention to where he was going and walked head on into a tree knocking him flat on his butt, Stunned and a little embarassed he got up and shook. Looking at the tree as if it had popped out of nowhere just to get him. He looked back hearing the roaring laughter of Blitz, Cedar and Lark.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Blitz forgot to stop running, he began to laugh so hard, he fell on the ground with laughter.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:09 am

Onyx lowered his head and trotted toward the Colt laughing. Well Laugh at me will you!!!! He gently pinned Blitz to the ground and tickled his sides with his lips. HA!!! Ill teach you to laugh at me!!! Playfully he nudged the colt Helping him up. then taking off at a full gallop across the field. He spun around and came galloping back, Blowing right by Cedar and Blitz.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:57 am

Cedar watched the way Blitz idolized Onyx, and well he should too, for Onyx was a good stallion but she did feel a bit left out. Oh well she thought, she looked to the higher grounds and her ears percked forward. Seeing that Onyx was cantering off with Blitz followng after she slipped into the trees and headed for higher grounds hopeing and looking for an adventure.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:25 am

Onyx Looked around for Cedar and noticed she was gone..............A look of panic crossed his face. The play with Blitz was over. LARK he yelled. Cedar is gone!!!!!
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:40 am

Blitz slid to a stop. His haunches curling under his stomach. He turned around instantly, knowing that Cedar was very fast, so if she wanted to go far, she would have done so. Blitz took off towards the trees, without making any sounds. He thought it might be better if he didn't call out. One thing he did learn before he ended up here, if you call out for someone, they usually end up going faster, unless they're in trouble.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Onyx was in a frenzy, why would she leave? He was then mad....He had told them NOT to wander off. He didnt know this valley entirely and still had not determined that it was compleetely safe. CEDAR!!!!! His voice boomed across the valley. echoing off the steep ridges that kept the valley safe from men. GET BACK HERE!!!!
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:32 pm

Blitz could hear Onyx's voice booming through the land, it was carried for miles away. She would have been able to hear that, she couldn't have gone that far. Blitz had to find her. He quickly disappeared into the trees, dodging them playfully, forgetting this was no time to play.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:07 am

Cedar hung her head, she had heard Onyx, and all she had wanted to do was get a look from that nice level high plain where the grasses were tall.
So wiht her head down and spirits dampend she started back.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:13 am

Blitz got faster and faster, no intention of slowing down. He looked behind himself for one moment, wondering how far he had gotten. With a large crack, he ran into another foal's head, he tumbled down the hill unconscious. He came to a stop, not moving. His legs curled under him, he did not open his eyes.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:21 am

"Blitz!! Again?" Cedar stood up and rubbed her brused head on the soft grass. "That hurts, I do with you would stop hitting me on the head!"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:18 am

Onyx breathed a huge sigh of relief as Cedar appeared from the tree line. He rushed to her sniffing and nuzzling her. Im sorry little one I did not mean to sound angry. You had me worried, I told you never to wander from the protection of myself or Lark. Dont be sad. He nuzzled her affectionately, Having a brief private moment with Cedar. I would never forgive myself is something were to happen to you I may not be your birth father but you are my daugher now. He looked into her eyes promise me you will not go wandering off. You can talk to me about anything that is bothering you, ANYTHING. Ok?
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:20 am

Onyx turned to see Blitz sprawled out on the grass not moving. he looked at Cedar, Is he ok? they walked together to Blitz side nudging him gently.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:31 pm

"He'll be fine, we bumped heads again, Cedar said rubbing her head on Onyx's shoulder where she was a bit sore."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:46 pm

Onyx smiled and touched his nose gently to the growing bump on Cedars head. are you ok?
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:05 pm

Yea I'll be fine, I just wanted to take a peek from up there." She shook her head.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:59 pm

Onyx smiled at Cedar. all you had to do was ask. He raised his head seeking out Lark she hadnt talked to him all day and he wondered if she was upset with him. Let me talk to Lark quick and Ill take you up there later when the sun starts to set its a beautiful veiw.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:19 pm

"Ummm Onyx, I don't see Lark." Cedar said as they came into view of the small meadow next to the river. "She's gone!"

Just then there were hoof beats as Wind Fire dashed up to Onyx. "Onyx!! You have strange horses on your land, lots of them and men as well!"
Her blood was hot, wind fire pranced in place as she looked to Onyx.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:00 pm

Blitz lifted his head slowly, his mind had blackened out for a few minutes. He lifted up his head, stretching his long, thin legs. Uhhhhh. He wished he could hold his head and sooth it, but he did not have hands like those 2 legged creatures. Blitz found his way to his feet, looking around for Cedar. "Cedarr?" He cried out. He was still very dizzy. He was also getting sick of running into Cedar's head, but this one was more by force.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top