Meadow Lark and Onyx find thier home

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Meadow Lark and Onyx find thier home

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:33 am

Cedar seeing fun dashed forward to tackle the big stallion. She leaped up and nipped him on his withers then sput and softly kicked at him...her soft neigh was high and full of joy from the game.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:36 am

Onyx chased after Cedar laughing , Im gonna getcha!!!! He intentionally went a little slow so the filly thought she was getting away then sped up to catch her. putting his head and neck over her tiny midsection and lifting her with a massive front leg he held her there for a second as she giggled and struggled to get free.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:38 am

Putting Cedar down he ran after Blitz catching him and Doing the same thing he did to Cedar this time using his teeth to tickle the colts sides.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:49 am

The colt rolled over instantly, squealing with delight. He was laughing so hard, it was hurting him. His legs thrashed in the air as he felt the stallion's muzzle tickling his stomach.
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:02 am

Onyx caught a small hoof right to the nose. Stumbling back he lost his balance landing squarely on his large rump, sitting there a bit dazed he shook his head ant laughed, falling over to his side playing dead, ahhhh You got me.!!!! opening one eye to look at Lark.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:08 am

Blitz laughed harder and harder, until he realized he had accidently gotten him in the nose. Blitz rolled back onto his feet, walking over to him carefully, hoping he was not hurt.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:10 am

Cedar bounded out and let out a cute filly squeil as she jumped clear over Onyx's big body as he lay there. What a great bed time game this was!
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:14 am

Onyx jumped up and bout scared the living daylights out of Blitz and sending Cedar tumbling. He heaved to his feet and Nuzzled the colt reasuring him that he was fine then turned to Cedar and nuzzling her then nudged Blitz then Cedar agian running off looking back to see if the two were following. Casting a Loving glance at Lark.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:19 am

Cedar dashed after Onyx, her head up and her long chestnut legs flying to catch up.

From her resting spot Lark whinnied softly, she looked at Onyx in the eye. "They should be down for the night love." Her voice was soft and kind and her eyes were smiling.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:20 am

Blitz fell on his rump, shaking his little nose, frightened at how sudden the stallion's movement was. Blitz got up and let out the biggest yawn. He lowered his head and began to sway his head from side to side, as if he was about to faint from exhaustion.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:26 am

Cedar too was tired and she trotted over to Blitz and rubbed on his neck. Then folding her long leggs under her she laied down for some much needed sleep. It had been a big day.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:27 am

Blitz immediately fell over when he was given the most gentle nudge. He made no sudden movement, just fell fast asleep on Cedar's withers.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:27 am

Slowing down and admitedly a little sad the game was over. He nudged Cedar, lets go its time for bed. Reaching Blitz he turned the young colt in the direction of clearing. come on you two time for bed. He moved in along side Lark walking behind the filly and colt. He Nuzzled her neck warmly. you tired?
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:30 am

Lark laughed at him. "Only normaly so, the sun is setting and I feel ready to rest." She nuzzled the two foals and then nuzzled Onyx.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:39 am

Onyx watched as the two foals fell fast asleep and then nuzzled Lark before she too lay down beside them. He took his spot standing next to them, He dozed off always keeping a keen ear out for anything.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Onyx awoke that morning with the sun. He nuzzled the sleeping Lark to let her know he was up and going to look around to make sure everything had remained safe. venturing from the safety of the clearing, He greeted the sun as it peeked over the ridge. sniffing the air he determined that everything was safe in this area. he crossed the open field to the stream and took several long drinks. Raising his head He sniffed again. There had been another horse here and not one he knew, a mare at least he though, relieved.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:53 pm

"Hello Onyx" A soft voice said, but the breeze mixed it so that he could not tell where it had come from.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:27 pm

Onyx turned sharply, Who is there? He searched the trees but saw nothing. Stomping a large hoof he said louder Who Is THERE??? He Looked back to the clearing where he hoped Blitz Cedar and Lark were still sleeping. Sniffing the air he smelled the mare but very faint. Show yourself!!!! He finally boomed.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:14 pm

Her laughter came first, teasing and prevoking. "Why so tence and up tight Onyx." Then the wind shifted and the sun broke over the mountain and in a saft of sun light she walked forward to show her self for the frrst time.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:59 am

Stumbling back, Onyx looked at her as if he was seeing a ghost. As she moved closer he took a step back. Eyes wide and mouth slightly ajar. You.....you.....you he stamered. Your alive? That day...... The blood the smell, I couldnt find you......... I thought you were dead. I chased after you, I called out to you. Then what I saw............. I turned back.

Suddenly he was overcome and he rushed up to her, Nuzzling her YOUR OK!!!!!!!! He smiled. What happended?!!! I was so sure you were gone forever. Alot has changed for me now. I have a mate, Meadow Lark, He whinnied loudly calling Lark. Oh and we kinda found two orphaned Foals. and well ALL this you see......ITs mine and Larks!! Oh and Lark is expecting my foal in the spring. Onyx was beaming. He had missed his friend.
So are you staying around or just passing through. He realized he had left her no room to answer his many questions, He stood quietly and waited.
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:48 am

Blitz started to awake from his deep sleep. He was so tired from the night before, but it didn't take long to wake up when he realized that Onyx was not where he as the night before. Blitz stumbled onto his legs. He began to nudge Cedar, while looking around if he could see Onyx anywhere.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:14 pm

Cedar grumbled, she was a slow one to wake but once on her feet she was rearing to go. She pranced about and followed Lark as she headed tward the sound of Onyx's call.

Wind Fire stood still as the large black stallion nosed her and talked on and on. "I know, I'm sorry, I just dont' fit in well with others, my life has been a lonely one and I felt I had made a mess of things back there." She looked around her "Your valley was a plesant roaming grounds for me before you came. I know ever bit of these lands. I am happy to hear of your new family."
She looked at him "Thank you for comeign after me, but really even the feirce mountainlion can not catch me, I jumped the river and met the bear, he had a kill, that was the blood you smeled, not from my self, I turned and ran. He was slow and had his kill.I'm sorry for causing you worrie. I wanted to anounce my self to you here so you would know I am about."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Onyx smiled, Wind Fire you are more than welcome to stay. If its ok with Lark you may join the herd. Its small right now but we now have Cedar and Blitz who im sure would love another mare around, they both lost thier parents, and when Lark has our foal we will have our hands a bit full. Plus Im sure Lark would love another mares company. He turned to see Cedar and Blitz coming toward them, looking past them he watched for Lark to emerge ......
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:32 pm

"Thank you" Wind Fire said. "I may come though yoru herd but I won't become a member of it. Call on me if you need guided though these lands, and don't worry I'll stop in off and on but I really am better on my own."

Cedar Whinnied to Onyx and Lark softly nuzzled him on his shoulder though her ears were forward and eyes on Wind Fire.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetieKatie on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:45 pm

Thats fine Wind Fire Im just glad to know that you are ok. He turned to nuzzle Lark and whisper...Dont worry your my one and only remember, no other mare will ever compare and If one is to join the herd you will make the final call. giving her a quick wink, he turned back to Wind Fire, nodding then turning away, nudging Lark. Lets go see what those kids are up to now eh?
SweetieKatie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top