Strider home again

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strider home again

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:52 am

Flight watched the powerfull stallion come up on the foal. The poor little fellow, he looked so tiny compaired to the big stallion.
She was glad he was gentle with the little colt.
She shook her self, trying to get out ot her shocked daze. "Illusion what will you call him?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:35 am

Illusion was happy. The colt was beautiful but she really didn't know what to call him. "I don't have a clue about what to call him. I never really thought of it." She smiled slightly looking at her gurgous foal.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:10 am

"How are you feeling Illusion?" He thought it was an incredibly quick birth, not bad for a first time. That is, if it was her first time. Strider himself has no foals, he never really thought of it until this moment.
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:13 am

"I feel fine really. I am hungry though. The birth took all my energy basically." Illusion told Strider. She looked at her foal "I also hope he will learn fast and now I need to think of a name." She started to graze a little while she thought of a name.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:24 am

"Well, you'd better give yourself some more rest including the foal." Strider stared at the foal as he said this, his wet muzzle tasting the new air.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:26 am

Illusion saw Strider looking at the foal "You can greet him you know. I won't bit you." She smiled laughing in her head at the sight of her bitting Strider.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Flight watched Illusion as she begain to eat some grass to regain her energy. The foal who was now up on wobly legs was trying to stay up on them while sticking close to his mother. She watched Strider with the foal. She was shocked to learn that Strider had no foals of his own. She thought that a stallion like him would have offspring all over and in other herds too. For some reason it gave her a measrue of comfort.
"Illusion? How about nameing him Comet, cuz of the white blaze down his face. It's as bold and strikig as a Comet in the midnight sky."
She looked to both Illusion and Strider to see if the aproved. Some how she suddenly felt on the out side, looking at them they seemed like a family.
The new mother, proud papa and their prize, both of them fawning over him.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:41 am

Illusion looked at Flight seeing the discomfort from what she was looking at. "Thanks for the sugestion. I was thinking of the name Marked or Chosen." She laughed thinking how silly they sounded. "But.... I don't know."
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:50 am

Flight smiled, "Illusion what ever you choose for him I"ll sure he'll grow up proud of his name."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:08 am

Strider liked the name very much that Flight had suggested. Of course, it was up to Illusion, so he remained quiet. The last thing he wanted to be thought of was a father. He wanted to guide a foal, but he wanted it to be is own. He already had a mare he liked.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:18 am

Flight shook her head, she wondered what it would be like to have a family, a place to call home. She had been close to it once....but it had been taken from her. She looked at Strider.....would he understand? Or would he distance him self like he was doing eith Illusion and her foal....
Flight worried.....was it right to love again so soon?
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:38 am

"Mummy...." The colt said so sweetly.

"Yes..." Illusion thought for a second "Comet. What do you want?"

"Who are these horses mummy." Comet asked.

"The stallion is Strider." Illusion told Comet with a smile. Before she could go onto telling Comet about Flight Comet said...

"Mummy is Strider my dad?"

She didn't know what to say.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:05 am

Flight had over heard the remark from the colt. She saw the look of loss on Illusion's face and then looked to strider.
She shook her head,
"Comet...."She said in a sweet kindly voice."Your dady is gone away...forever. But Strider here will be sort of like your dady...um an Uncle! He's uncle Strider and he'll teach you to be a mighty stallion one day."
Flight looked up at Illusion to see if she aproved.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:19 am

"Yes, Strider isn't your father... his your uncle Comet." Illusion hoped the colt would understand. She looked at Flight and nodded her head to thank her for the save.

"Ok then mummy." Comet said sweetly. "Who is she though?" He pointed to Flight with his nose.

"This is Flight. She is kind of like your Aunty." Illusion looked at Flight to see if that was ok.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:59 am

Strider never liked the word Uncle, but he was not going to say anything. He looked at the colt, with a dear sparkle in his eyes. He loved foals so much, he was great at hiding it though. Strider didn't lower his proud head for one moment.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:38 pm

Flight nodded to Illusion, but she was looking at Strider, at the way he was pretendning to be all stiff and distant. She could see that his eyes were soft and warm.
She steped up next to him and useing her hip bumped him. "It's ok to lighten up ya know!" She laughed then looking at Strider.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:13 pm

Strider came out of his daydream, but did not move his high set head. He lowered his neck, not looking any less proud.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:15 pm

Flight would have none of it, she nipped him on his sholder, not hard but enough to get his attation. "Oh come on lighten up! You'll never set the sweet little colt on the right path if he's scared to death he'll anger you. Besides, I can see though you." She laughed and smiled sweetly.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:19 pm

Strider was surprised at Flight's remark. She was probably the first who was not afraid or scared of him. The first to see truly through him. All of sudden, he imagined how the colt must have felt. Strider loosened all of his muscles, not caring if he looked proud or not. He nudged it sweetly, but not enough to push it over again. He could feel the colt's quick, warm breath on his velvet muzzle.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:34 pm

Flight watched the big stallion with the foal, perhaps he was as new to being around foals as this new foal was to being around such a big stallion.
She couldnt help but smile as she watched him...and for the umteenth time she wondered why this stallion didn't have a mate.
Her gaze on him was soft and warm and she only hoped it wasnt showing.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:36 pm

The foal took Strider back to his memories. When he too was a colt. Strider paused her a moment, as the colt was nibbling at his forelock with it's gums.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:45 pm

Flight was confused once again by a mix of emotions...He was so like...like. She closed her eyes. It didn't do her any good to dwell on such things.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:51 pm

Strider lifted his head, struggling to get the little foal off his forelock. He had to laugh at that. He nickered softly, his dark eyes looking into the foal's eyes. They were so perfect. Strider actually did wonder who the father was. He knew for sure it wasn't himself.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Flight was glad to see that Stirder was being so good with the litle colt, she had a feeling as the colt got older he would come to love him as much as if it was his own son.
She steped out of the small little area and started to wonder, she had no place in mind but her thoughts were many and she couldn't sort them out wiht Illusion, Comet and Strider there.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Strider noticed that Flight wondered off under a tree. She looked troubled to him. Strider guided the foal to where the mil was, and left him drinking and drinking. Strider took Flight away, down to the stony creek. The stones slipped under his hooves, he was in a bit of a hurry. "I cannot take this any longer. What is it you are so troubled about? It has been annoying me for days. And I know you want to tell someone. And if you're afraid that if you tell me, I'll do something awful, you're wrong. I could never ever do anything harmful to you. Physically or emotionally." Strider took a deep breath, he was glad to get that out of his mind.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top