Strider home again

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strider home again

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:46 am

Flight shook her head, "He can take care of him self I'm sure. It's you who needs looking after. lay down there in teh cool soft grasses and rest. Don't worie about a thing, I'll be standing watch." She smiled and took a stance on the small bank just above Illusion's resting place.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:47 am

Illusion sighed "Ok what ever you say."
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:49 am

Strider appeared over the hill, prancing like a young colt. "Well, I took care of them," he laughed. He trotted down the hill to see Illusion. "Alright Flight, we'd better leave her in peace." Strider did not go to far away, just incase she had started up the pain again.
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:50 am

Flight looked down at her, "What do you mean what ever I say? you just said that you were tired..I don't under stand." Flight's voice had gottne a bit harsh, she softened it "Are you feeling better?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:54 am

"The pains have stopped for now. I am just tired." She looked at her stomach while she was laying down. Maybe it is nearly time. I have grown a lot more then what I used to be. It could be nearly 8-9 months now maybe 10. She wondered about it as she looked.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:54 am

Strider could see Illusion was struggling to keep her eyes open. "We really should let her rest..." Strider walked off ahead and began to graze, waiting for Flight to come. He enjoyed her company. He couldn't believe it. To think such a proud stallion enjoyed a presence of a mare.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:57 am

Flight looked back at Illusion..."Just call if you need me, I"ll come running." She pulled her self away and followed strider.
Then she felt the strange feeling coem over her again being this close to this stallion. She didn't know what to make of it so she streached out her neck and nipped the heads off some grasses.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:59 am

"How badly did you want to leave a few nights ago?" He asked instantly. He didn't mean to make it so obvious, but he just had to hear her speak.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:01 am

"Sure" Illusion told her. She closed her eyes and fell asleep..... Her dreams were fascinating. A part from one. In that one dream she had the foal. It was a beautiful black colt with two stockings on the hind legs and a beautiful fat blaze down his head. He was happy and prancing around. Suddenly there was a bang and the beautiful colt fell to the ground. Illusion screamed and woke up.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:56 pm

Flight's whole body froze. She had been so caught off guard and didn't expect to have to answer that question. Her mind raced, what should she tell him, should she tell him the full truth? She turned to strider, her neck held high proudly. "I only wanted to leave because this is not my herd and I didn't want to bring any trouble here." She looked him in the eye, he didn't need to know it all but she could tell him something. "Strider...about my past..I..I"
Suddenly the scream from Illusion broke out, Flight was in a dead run bolting to where Illusion lay, her ears pinned and her heart beating widly.
"Illusion! Illusion! what is! Whats wrong!"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:47 am

Illusion saw Flight running towards her "It's nothing just a bad dream." She could feel the pains again. "The pains are back though." Illusion layed down again sighing.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:44 am

Flight was very very worried, Illusion was her only friend and she didn't want any thing bad to happen to her and she was stressing not knowing what to do. She trotted over to the wather edge and pulled out some whillow branches and brought them to Illusion. "Here eat the bark off them, they will act like a pain killer for you and help you relax."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:48 am

Strider saw Flight running back and forth with twigs in her mouth, he guessed that this was more than a cry of complaining. He started to get some herbs from some nearby bushes, there were also used as pain killers.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:49 am

Illusion saw them trying to look after her. She thought it was to much "Guys stop." She watched to see if they would stop.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:54 am

Flight stomped her hoof. "We are only trying to help keep you alive Illusion....surly you don't want to be in such discomfort?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:56 am

Strider agreed, but he did wait for Illusion's answer. He didn't want to make her feel awkward in any way. "How long have you been in foal?" He said in a brisk voice. He started to walk over to her, eyeing her mixed expressions.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:08 am

"Foal!!" Flight said....but but....so soon?" She stammered She had thougth next spring....when Illusion said fore months Flight had thought she ment she had been wiht the stallion 4 months ago if that was not the case....... Flight nosed Illusion's belly. She had never had a foal before, she didn't know what to expect or waht to say.... only tht this would all happen in good time.
Seeing Illusion in this condition scared Flight suddenly....if this was haveing a foal Flight became very afraid.....
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:11 am

"Right, she looks quite heavily in foal, so she must have been in foal longer than 4 months. I'm guessing she's about ready." Strider nosed her belly, keeping his nose there if he could feel any kicking. Yes, there was kicking. He stepped back, examining her whole body. "Would you like Flight to be present for the birth?" Her asked. Strider knew it would be awkward for her to have a stallion around at the time.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:16 am

Illusion was happy. She had all different emotions running through her. "Are you sure it's the foal? And I don't mind who's here. I don't care if you both stay or both go." Illusion was eyeing her stomach again.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:20 am

"Yeah I think it's about time." Strider knew she was being incredibly polite, but he really didn't want to make her feel awkward in any way. "Flight, you'd better stay here to silently talk to her, take her mind off things." Strider started to back away. He noticed her tail lifting. He turned around downwards towards the creek. "Flight, come by when she's done. Or if there are any problems."
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:21 am

Flight looked up at Strider when he asked if Illusion wanted her to stay for the birthing...if color could have drained from her ebony face it would have, her eyes also seemed to have gotten a lot rounder and she compleatly for got to breath.
Stay...? Flight never felt so like fainting in her life!

She cared deeply for her friend and would do anything but this was a fear that Flight could not fight. Grounds she didn't not know and strider wanted her to STAY!!! Flight finaly remembered to breath Why wasn't I born a stallion!! she thought to her self. knowing full well if Illusion wanted she would stay, scared or not.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:26 am

Illusion wasn't in pain for long. The foal was out quick. She got up to look at her foal. It was the foal from her dreams. A little black colt that had two stockings on the hind legs and a big fat blaze. She looked at Flight. She went over to her colt who was laying down and nuzzled him. She pushed the side of him to try get him up and walked a way a little to see if he would come. She was watching him carefully.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:30 am

Strider began to step carefully on the spot, eager to know if the birth was successful. He thought he might go for a little swim. He leaped into the creek, splashing about like a colt, flipping, doing all of those immature things.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:39 am

Flight was on the edge of shakeing she had been so scared, her whole body was on edge, She was more stressted then her friend who had just given birth.
Flight had never seen a new born foal, he looked so funny to her. She stepped closer to him to smell.
the new born tried to stand and loosing his ballance lurched forward at Flright. With her body so tence the sudden movement at her from the colt shocked Flight so badly she was spooked into a leap in the air with a loud snort.
She landed again and looking to illusion so she knew she had not ment to do that walked up to the colt again, blowing though her nose.
She felt so silly for that leap into the air, like a scared rabbet she thought. She felt heat rise to her face for she knew that Strider would have seen that and was probably laughing his head off by now.

"He's wonderful Illusion! You should be very proud."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:49 am

Strider was at the top of the hill when Flight had that... Little episode. He did find it rather amusing, but he knew she didn't. Therefore, he didn't make a big deal of it. But he had to smile, instead of looking like a grump. He trotted over to the foal, arching his neck, stepping incredibly high. He nosed the still wet foal, noticing his trembling legs. "Well done Illusion, nice coat he's got there." He complimented. He looked over at Flight, who indeed did have a stunned look on her face.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top