Strider home again

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strider home again

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:43 pm

Illusion stepped back. "It's up to Flight if you stay. Ask her." She simply told him.
Comet looked at her again.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:27 pm

"What do you mean if I stay? This is my land." Strider took another step towards her, showing her that he was not to be trifled with or humiliated.
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:09 pm

Illusion felt him close to her. She kicked out wanting him to back off. Her eyes were full of anger now. "Go away Strider." She said coldly.
Comet looked at Illusion "Mom... don't get angry. I don't like you angry."
Illusion looked at Comet and saw he was scared "Comet I'm sorry."She looked at Strider with peircing eyes.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:09 pm

"That's it. I've asked for your forgiveness enough. If you're going to treat me like dirt, there is no point in coming back with me." Strider took a few steps back. Eyeing the foal, wishing he could take him back to Golden Lake. He looked at Flight for a few seconds, wondering what her response would be. Strider turned around back home towards the heart of Golden Lake without another word, struggling on his weak and damaged hooves.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:16 pm

Illusion looked at Flight wondering what she would do. She started to walk off "Come on Comet."
Comet leifted his head from grazing "Where are we going?" he asked her.
She looked at him "Away.... Strider got to close to me." she glanced at Strider then back to Comet.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:41 am

Strider twitched his ears, not looking back. He wished mares weren't so moody. He broke into a powerful walk back to the lake. He lifted his hooves up high, just incase any poisonous herbs would get into his cuts.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:16 am

Illusion heard Strider go off but didn't care. She wondered what Flight would do.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:27 am

Strider felt himself disappear into the midnight mist. He really thought he could make it back home, he couldn't. He was about half an hour away. Strider fell to his knees a second time. Every intention to push himself a little bit further. He couldn't, he felt as if his hooves her falling off. Strider fell flat on his side, desperate for the pain to go away. He thought he might spend the night there. The stallion who everyone thought had no boundaries, was defeated.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:32 am

Illusion could sense something was wrong with Strider. She looked at Comet. "Stay here with Flight." She told him then galloped out into the darkness. She travelled a while then saw something on the ground. "Strider? Is that you?" Illusion called out.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:32 am

Sandy, a pale palomino mare was grazing not to far from where Strider laid, she saw him lying helplessly on the stone-covered soil under the dark midnight sky, she trotted to the stream and picked up some energy herbs and trotted to Strider. "Hello, my name is Sandy. Take this and you'll have a spurt of energy, you can also have some herbs to heal your cuts if you like. We also have fresh grass and water if you need to satisfy yourself." Sandy spoke, dropping the herbs by his muzzle.
HollywoodUnicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:33 am

Strider did not bother to even look at who was trying to help him. "No, I plan to stay here." Strider whispered. He blinked, color faded in his eyes. Strider kept his mouth closed. "Illusion?" Strider called in a slightly louder voice. He didn't want to speak to loudly. Strider lay lifeless on the ground, still feeling the presence of Sandy. He deliberately did not answer her question.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Flight watched illusion follow off after Stirder. She looked at Comet, "Come on little one, we had better go after her."
She gently nosed the colt in the direction his mother went.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:08 am

Illusion got closer and saw another mare near him. She stopped suddenly from cantering. "Strider.... are you ok?" Illusion asked him.
Comet looked at Flight "Sure... what are we going to do when we get to Mom though?" He asked Flight.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:51 am

The smell of blood and the sounds of other horses drew lightning closer and closer to where on the edge of the trees a few horses stood. He saw a large red stallion down on his side and the smalle of blood. "Strider!" he cried out quietly in his mind. 'NO!" He bolted forward, his ears pinning and his anger raising up he called a challange to the others near by.
In a rush of dirt and grass he skidded to a stop by the red stallion, glaring at the other horses. "Tell me what is going on here and back quick about it!"
Lightning said.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:44 am

Shimmer emerged from the trees, panting and puffing, trying to find Lightning. She spotted him not to far off and walked to him for she could not run any longer. Her tongue hanging out of her mouth like a dog. "Lightning...." Shimmer managed, trying to get saliva to her throat. "Its Bahia..... she cant take it any longer. Her whole rib cage and hips can be seen, she hasnt slept in days. She cant cope without you and she hardly has strength to move." Shimmer said, waiting for him to react.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:53 pm

Lightning could see that the fine Chestnut stallion had gone though a hard rough time. "Strider!" He said in arlarm, "What has happned to you?"
He nosed him gengtly to wake him up.
He heard Shimmer rush up and hardly heard her words, for it mattered little to him, he was not good enough, but he had to help Strider so that Strider could look out fro the rest of them.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri May 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Strider's hooves still throbbed. He wanted to die peacefully. He could feel at least 5 horses surrounding him. He recognized Lightning's voice. Strider smiled faintly, adoring his calming voice. He did not speak. He opened his grey eyes, no longer filled with tears. Just dry.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat May 02, 2009 7:50 pm

Illusion got closer to Strider "Strider? You ok?" she asked again when he didn't answer her.
Comet looked at Strider the to Illusion.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sun May 03, 2009 2:30 am

Lightning pinned his ears at Illusion, "Keep back! I do not know that you didn't have somethin to do with this!" He took a place between Illusion and the downed Strider.
"Stirder? are you ok? can you stand? you look a mess what on eart happend? Please, I need you my strong friend.."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sun May 03, 2009 3:37 am

Illusion got angry "Strider is my friend I am allowed to be near him!" She whinnied out.
Comet got a little fright. "Leave us alone! We are allowed to see if Strider is ok." Comet stood up for Illusion and himself. He was begining to get tall.

Last edited by LoveWildHorses on Tue May 05, 2009 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon May 04, 2009 1:55 pm

"Then speak mare! and quickly, tell me why I find you here and my friend so badly injured!" His ears were pinned and his dark eyes took in Illusion, the dark foal that hid close to her side and the striking ebony black mare that came out of the trees wiht a look on her face as if she was ready to do battle.
He knew that Shimmer was near by, he had the urge to protect her but he held fast, standing his ground by Stirder.
"Explain your selves!"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue May 05, 2009 5:15 am

Illusion stared down the stallion. "What's it matter! I came to see if Strider was ok just like you!" She spat at the stallion she didn't know.
Comet stood by Illusion just watching what was happening.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri May 08, 2009 5:28 am

Strider couldn't stand the commotion for much longer. He was getting weaker by the second, the moon getting dimmer in his eye sight. His eyes slowly closing again. This time for sure. It was the last time. He didn't bother telling Lightning that they were harmless. They had done enough. Heart-breakage is the worst for a stallion to put up with.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu May 14, 2009 2:15 pm

"Let him rest!" Flight cold dark eyes left no room for any fight what so ever.

Lightning and her glared at each other for a time before he turned and gathered up some dam herbs that would help Striders legs heal. He then wiht a glance at the mares and the dark foal lay down by Strider. "I'm here for you my friend. Rest, regain your stringht. I'll be here looking out for you.

Flight looked at Illusion. Do you want to stay here while Strider heals? We could be putting good ground between us while he's down. Or did you change your mind and decide you want to stay in his herd?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat May 16, 2009 11:26 pm

Strider could feel the anger and confusion passing through everyone's minds. Why did anyone have to find him in the first place? This was not his intention. He ignored the questions that were asked, not directly at him he noticed. He secretly hoped that no one would wait for for him to heal. It would take too long.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top