Strider home again

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strider home again

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:54 am

Strider's fury left his body. He could see why she would have thought that. After all, he did leave at full speed. Strider looked lovingly at the foal. He loved the foal so much as if it was his own son. He knew it was not, but he wanted to treat him like one. "I am sorry. I didn't know you felt betrayed. I would never betray you, I hope you know that."
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:00 am

Illusion let the anger leave as Comet pushed her "Comet, son, I am ok now you can stop.... I won't do anything." She told him in a whisper nuzzling his forlock. Comet stood by her side. Illusion turned to Strider "I did feel betrayed by you." She simply said to him. She turned to look at Flight.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:04 am

Strider lifted his head from looking at the foal to Illusion's eye level. "I understand. I promise you with all my soul, if you give me another chance, I will never let it happen again. I'll go to see Flight." Stride turned towards Flight, stumbling towards her, knowing that he must give his hooves a rest.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:16 am

Illusion watched Strider go to Flight. She kind of hoped that Flight would say yes but she was afraid she would say no. She watched them. Comet shifted from her side gaining her attention "Leave them alone." he told her "Let them have there talk." He nudged her gently with his nose.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:43 pm

"What do you want from us Strider? You as far as I can tell don't have any other herd members, are clearling not seeking a mate and are made uncomfortable by the thought of foals. What do you want?"
She had her ears pinned, her nose in the air and her eyes were dark. "Illusion has the right to want to leave so she make seek out a mate if she chooses. Some one who will love and father her little comet."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:57 pm

"I can love and father little Comet easily. Without a fuss." Strider walked up to Flight, not making direct eye contact. "Do you want to know why I freaked out?" Strider looked around, to see if Illusion was listening. He didn't mind if she heard. "When I heard you 2 talking, and when you said that you were pregnant, a trigger was set in my head. I was with a herd for quite some time. One of my mares was pregnant from one of the stallions from another herd. When that foal was born, all of the stallions claimed the foal, since she didn't remember who the true father was. The same thing might happen to you. And if you leave, the possibilities will just raise." Strider was still looking around, trying not to make eye contact. He hoped that she understood.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Her ears wree still pinned....."If you were so keen as to evensdrop in on us then you should have stayed for the whole thing. I KNOW who my foals father is. He was very very dear to my heart and he has no claim now as he is DEAD!" She shouted the last word but her voice broke a small measure.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:04 pm

Strider stamped his foot. "That's exactly what I mean. If you cannot show the stallion, then you have no proof. Stallions will do anything to get a foal, if it is theirs or not."
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:12 pm

it would not have seemed posable for her ears to go futher back but they did, melting futher into her main and neck, her nose flaired and a quiver shook her body. Then like some wild wolf rather then the striking mare she is she bared her teeth. There was a lound snap as she snapped her jaws together and struck wiht her shining front hooves. "This is all the poof I need! And for you past if you had maybe fathered the foals rather then rejecting them as I suspect you did there would have been no reason for other stallion's to even think to put claim on the foals for they would have thought them yours!"
Her sleek well defined body went from one of gracefull realaxed put poised to that of a stalking cat, shivering and ready to strike.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Flight's hoof struck Strider's 2 knees like a powerful force. His knees collapsed. He came to the ground with one loud thump. He didn't try to get up this time. He was facing Flight's knees. Every molecule in his body was telling him to get her back, but he couldn't. "I'm only concerned about your safety, and the foal's..." Strider didn't move, his hind legs her still standing, they slowly came down behind him, Strider lay flat on his side. His eye twitching, the moon shining over him.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Flight's dark beautiufl head raised up, shining colors of the deepst blue or purple under the silver moon lihgt, she was a godess of death, her eyes rolling back and exposing the whites in her eyes.
"Stand up and be the stallion you claim to be! I need to protection longer then to birth this foal! Now on your feet, I have little use for stallion who cry on the ground." Her words were bitter and harsh....she didn't know how Illusion felt but she had not seemed overly warm eariler.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:30 pm

Strider could not bare to hear those words. She thought he was crying. Strider got up instantly, forgetting about the pain throughout his whole body. "I claim to be the stallion of your foal. That way, no one shall know." Strider raised his head higher than Flight's, showing both of the mares respect. His legs were shaking fast, his withers twitched, bothered by flies.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:34 pm

"NO!" Flight screamed and then backed away, she didn't want to hurt Strider. "I will never acept you as the father of my foal! He or she has a sire, he's dead and that is how it will stay. If any ANY stallion thinks other wise he's mine to deal wiht."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:37 pm

Strider didn't make any sudden movements. Nor did he say anything. He just nodded calmly. "Do you still want to be under the protection of me?"
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:46 pm

"I do not need protection, unless it might be from you?" she said that last part wiht scarcasem...."I would hate to put you out any more, or make you deal wiht rude stallion's looking to attemped to claim me though my foal....I'm sure youw ould rather be rid of me any how."
She glanced at Illusion to wait for her answer.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:49 pm

Strider widened his eyes, his pupils growing in and out, a head ache starting to form in his head. "I would never want to be rid of you or Illusion. Or the foals." Strider did not say this sarcastically, but he knew Flight was being sarcastic.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Flight took a deep breath, "I'll need to talk to Illusion, it would be wiser for us to stay till Comet is older." She had lowred her voice some and her eyes looked less hard.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:40 am

Strider watched Flight. He knew she was thinking, and he knew she was frightened. He figured it was best to say nothing.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:52 am

Flight still angry walked over near Illusion. "Illusion, it really is safer for comet if we stay in a nice place like Golden Lake, but how do you feel wiht Strider around?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:16 am

Illusion looked at her foal not sure. "I don't know... he did abandon us before." She looked at Comet.
Comet looked at Illusion waiting for her dicision.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:00 am

Strider could hear every word. He hated that they thought he abandoned them. He would never abandon someone. Strider kept out of it anyway, it was probably the smartest thing he did all day.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Flight wanted to leave this land and quickly, not that ths didn't trust Strider but because she was upset and action and movement always made her feel better. "It's up to you Illusion, Comet is your foal and it is probably far more dangerous for him to travel righ tnow." Flight looked at Illusion and then looked back at Strider. "What do you want from us? mares for your herd? company? how will you feel when we leave again? Doesn't Illusion have the right to seek out a mate? and clearly she would have to leave this valley to do that." Her midnight eyes set and held Strider, black fire burning in their depths.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Strider was used to her fury by now. His muscles all relaxed and he spoke softly. "I am not keeping you from finding your stallions, I am simply trying to keep all of you safe for the time being. Of course, I do not make your decisions. I am not deciding for you."
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:57 am

Illusion eyed Flight wondering what she was going to say, before Flight could speak Illusion cut in thinking of Comet "I won't let you gain fathership over my little Comet. He is not your's and he never will be." She told Strider. "His father will never be here." She looked at Comet as he was standing next to her with his head lowered a little and one of his hind hooves resting.
Comet looked at her without moving his head then looked away.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:20 pm

"What part of 'I'm not trying to take over' do you understand?" Strider took a step towards Illusion, showing her that this was no joke.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top