Strider home again

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strider home again

Post  ForeverYoung on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:19 am

Strider couldn't believe what he was hearing. He was already going to be in a bit of a mess with a foal that wasn't his, but two could cause trouble. Since they were not his, other stallions had the right to claim them and take away the mares. Strider backed away, shaking his head, couldn't believe that he had heard this. He couldn't imagine to lose Flight. He couldn't imagine to lose Illusion either, he just had more feelings for Flight.
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:32 pm

Illusion noticed Strider "Oh-o" she murmured and looked back to Flight "Umm..." She nodded to the way Strider was to tell Flight.
As soon as Comet saw Strider he raced over to him "Hello Strider" He couldn't tell what Strider was feeling but his face was all messed up and confused.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:07 am

Strider shook his head, still not believing what he had heard. He looked down at the foal, not making any kindly expressions. Strider took off at a full bolt in the opposite direction, his body filled with fury.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:11 am

Comet was confused "Mamma, where's he going?"
Illusion looked up "Crap." She cantered over to Comet "Stay here I need to go talk to him." She took off in a gallop after him trying to push herself faster and faster. "Strider stop!" She yelled out.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:15 am

Strider heard her yell. He desperately wanted to keep going, but after just giving birth, it would be cruel to ask her to run so much. He knew she would not stop once she had started. Strider came to a walk and turned in her direction, hanging his head low, fury still in his eyes.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:16 am

Flight had seen the looks and the emotions flood across Striders face. She knew that Illusion was worried about her safty and that of her foal when she rushed off after Stirder. She spun and bolted after Illusion, being built for speed she over took her quickly. "Illusion! Stop! Let him go. He must not want us."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:20 am

Illusion slowed down "Strider what are you so angry about? I know you have feelings for her but she feels the same way! I don't get it. I also know you overheard our convosation so now you know she is having a foal but what's wrong with that?" She looked at Strider with confusion in her eyes.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:25 am

Flight skidded to a stop, her ears pinned. "Forget it Illusion, Strider is just like other stallions and he's made him self clear.come on, I'm sure comet is worried why we ran off." With her ears pinned still and head held high she spun and cantered off back to the scared little comet.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:50 pm

Illusion waited for a reply from Strider wanting to see what he would say. She watch as Flight galloped off back to Comet like she should do. "Well.... why are you so angry?" Illusion asked Strider again hoping to get an answer this time.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:14 pm

"I'm mad because horses always tell me things at the last minute, the most dangerous things too!" Strider couldn't explain why he was fully mad, he just made himself look furious, he was truly worried.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:24 pm

Illusion looked at him with care "Well with the way your acting your upsetting Flight. If you want we will leave you because that is what Flight is thinking about and if she leaves I leave with her." She turned around and started to trot off in the direction Comet was. She held her head high as she trotted.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:26 pm

Strider started to pin his ears. The last thing he needed was attitude from a mare. If he didn't like her, he would have injured her, Strider thought differently of it. He turned in the opposite direction, his head low, starting to walk off.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:48 pm

Illusion looked behind her to see Strider walking off. She sighed and shock her head. I shouldn't of told him that we would leave she thought. When she got to Comet he was prancing around playing with Flight. Illusion smiled to see the happiness of her foal showing. She thought it was good for him to be happy. He will grow into an amazing stallion she thought I was Strider would teach him some things though. Not like I know what to teach him. Illusion was afraid that he wouldn't be able to protect himself when he was older. She let the thoughts disappear.

"Mummy, Where's Strider?" Comet asked her smiling.
"He went for a walk. He should be back later." Illusion nudged her foal playfully.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:11 am

Strider wished he had not reacted so harshly. He knew that they didn't understand how much danger they had put themselves in. Leaving the herd would just make things worse. Strider decided that he should apologize to Illusion and Flight, he wasn't going to tell them how dangerous it was unless they were planning to leave. Strider turned around and called for Illusion and Flight. He knew they were not going to come straight away. He would blame them.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:13 am

Illusion heard the call and looked at Flight then back to the place the call came from. She put her head down and started grazing.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:32 am

Strider was furious. He seriously thought these mares were different. He let out a call one more time, and if they didn't reply, he was going to leave. He wasn't joking either. He laid back his ears, starting to paw the ground. If this was the way Flight was going to act, that's fine, just don't expect to be in Strider's life.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:41 am

Illusion heard the other call and whinnied back a reply. I wonder what he wants She thought. She looked up to where the call came from but couldn't see him. She looked around and couldn't see him anywhere. She went back to grazing to see if he would reply back then she would go find him.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:45 am

Strider laid his ears back even further, throwing up the turf under his large, powerful hoof. I help them and they disobey, that's fine. I"ll let them deal with life on their own he thought. Strider turned around again and took off at a full gallop across the plains, making the hoof beats clear to Illusion and Flight that he was headed in the other direction.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticHooves on Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:24 pm

Honey was galloping too, but far away from Strider. Accidentally, she ran straight into Strider on a swerve, sending them to the ground instantly. Honey had a large gash on her stomach, she backed away carefully. "S-s-sorry." She stammered, a bit frightened that this stallion would attack her. The whites of Honey's eyes were showing. Then she realized how rude she was being. "Are you ok? My name is Honey and I didn't com here for trouble." Honey said, lowering her muzzle in shame that she wasn't watching where she was going.
MajesticHooves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:36 am

Strider couldn't remember much about the crash, he was hit in the head so hard. He was still sitting on the ground like a dog, trying desperately to get his focus back. He shook his head, adjusting his eyes. "I'm fine." Strider replied stiffly. He was not in the mood to chat. As soon as he had gotten his focus back, he stood up, shaking himself of most of the grass particles from the earth. He also forgot his manners, but he did not really care at this point. "Hope you're okay." Strider had sweat dripping from his chin, he had run for a long time, way too far for the other two mares to hear his furious hoof beats. He took off at a canter past the stranger, totally focused on the distance that lay ahead of him.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:44 pm

Flight stood, her back was to the direction that Strider was so boldly calling to them. She did't care, she had been right to want to leave, she knew this is what she would get. Knew it from the start. It didn't matter, Falme had taught her how to fight and fight good, she could take care of her self, and Illusion too as it looked like Strider had now left her as well. The iron cold hardness she had felt at first settled into her heart again. She felt her self sinking into darkness once more...for there in that dark place there was no pain...there is where she found peace. She stomped her finely shaped hoof angry at her self for opening up to a stallion like that, she knew better.
She turned to look at Illusion. "We need to leave this place. At least I am leaving....you are welcome to come with me. I'll be seeking a nice stallion who can give us shelter till after my foal is born." She looked at Illusion, waiting for her answer and eager to be on her way out of this valley.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Illusion looked at her and saw what provoked her to say "Sure... let's go now." she turned to Comet "Comet we have to leave this place now. Your strong enough to travel now" She nuzzled at her big foal. He has grow quite big and strong She thought to herself then she smiled at him. She looked back at Flight "O.k what way?"
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:04 pm

Flight lifted her head, the breeze caught and played in her main, "We'll head south weast." She started out, takeing point, checking to make sure that Comet was following her with Illlusion in the rear so he would be safe. She held her head high and proud, her ears forward and eyes catching even the smallest movements of grass.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:07 pm

Strider regretted acting so sensitively towards the mares. He thought about what Flight had said. After all, Strider was not meant top hear in the first place. Strider jerked to a stop, wondering if he should turn back. Strider turned on his hind haunches, his muscles shining in the afternoon sunlight. He knew after the way he acted the mares were going to leave. He was running faster than he ever had before. He did call out though. He thought it showed a sign of disrespect, not bothering to walk back to them. He also regretted that.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Illusion made sure Comet was near the middle. She kept to his side all the time not wanting that horrid dream to come true. "Maybe we should pick up into a trot or canter so we can get somewhere safe to sleep before it is dark." Illusion looked around at the sky to see it was almost dark.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top