Strider home again

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strider home again

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:03 am

Though Flight knew she would have to leave at some p oint it felt good to be back in this peacefull valley. It was a beautiful place and she would be happy here till that time came that she must leave.
She looked over to Strider, he was bounding and leaping about though his valley like a young colt. So happy and carefree. His fire red coat shimmering in the sunlight. any one could see that he was happy to be home again.
Flight looked back at Illusion, she too seemed happy to be back here in the valley. Her dark past now faced and run off Flight now hoped that here in Strider's herd Illusion would have a chance to be happy.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strider home again

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:40 am

Illusion was walking with her head down. She felt sorry for what she had down but was happy the herd was back together again. Strider seemed to be happy. She walked up to Strider "I'm sorry for running off like that... I just wanted Flight to come back." Illusion had her head down but was still looking at the tall stallion.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:42 am

Flight who was a few paces back watched and wondered if perhaps Illusion had feelings for the dashing Strider as well....a clutch hit her gut. I hut to think about but it would be good for them both.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:43 am

"Don't worry about it. Just don't do it again eh? I nearly died out there." He smiled while he said this. He still continued to leap in the air and tearing the juiciest grass strands out of the fresh soil. He looked towards Flight for a few seconds. He had no idea why he couldn't stop himself. He thought it might be wise to stop himself leaping about before he injured himself.
ForeverYoung
Admin

View user profile http://gemstonemeadows.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:46 am

Illusion smiled "Sure." She looked over to Flight. She started to walk over there. When she reached Flight she said "I know what your thinking. I saw you looking at me and Strider and no I don't have feelings for him like you do." She smiled kindly.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:48 am

Flight didn't have a chance to guard her next words, they just kind of poped out...."Why not!?"

She was shocked, she would have t hought it perfectly normal for ANY mare to love that stallion....so to her she didn't under stand Illusion's thoughts.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:50 am

Strider noticed that they were having a girl to girl conversation, he loped away, letting them carry on with their conversation.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:50 am

Illusion laughed at Flight. "Well I know that a lot of mare's would be after him just like you. I don't want to get in fights with any mare's right now." She looked down at her stomch wondering if she really had a foal in there.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:54 am

Flight wanted to rush after Strider, she liked his company but then he was also leaving, she thought to her self that he had probably had enough of her company and wantd some peace. After all she challanged him when they first met, then he ended up fightning
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:56 am

Strider found a delightful spot, not far from the mares at all. Still in their sight range. He found some butterflies in a flock, fluttering about. Secretly, Strider loved butterflies. He would always dance around with him when he was young with his brother. Strider paused for a moment, bringing back the most delightful memories. Then thinking about the rest of his brothers' life. He continued to dance around with them, thrashing his head about.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:59 am

Flight laughed, "Some how I don't t hink you would have to fight to get Strider's attation." She watched Illusion look at her belly. "You won't show a thing till later at the very earilyest in the early winter."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:01 am

Illusion was confused. "I don't get it... what do you mean by It won't take a lot to get Strider's attention?" Illusion looked over at Strider to see him playing around with the butterflies.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:04 am

Flight shook her head, "I have just seen Strider around, he likes mare and not just any one mare. From what I have seen is all a mare has to do is show him some intrest and she has his attation. That is kind of why I'm scared to like him so much, I'm scared I'll get a broken heart."
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:07 am

Illusion laughed "I think you might be blind. I have seen how Strider looks at you. I don't think you will get a broken heart." She looked over at Strider again then looked at her stomach. I wonder what he will do when the foal is born She wondered to herself.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:12 am

Flight laughed at illusion, "If your worried about your foal then I think you should just be happy. Strider will probably be a very good father like figuar and look after and teach your foal. You can feel quite safe now here with Strider."
Flight looked at Strider, could he have special feelings for her?
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:15 am

Illusion got a little angry "Strider's not the father and he never will be." She started to walk off even though she was moving closer to Strider. She did feel safe with him near her. She decided to graze. If she did have a foal she would need energy.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:19 am

Flight was angry, but then anger was one of her emotions that always came first. She arched down her neck and trotted up near Illusion. "I never claimed he was the father. Only that your foal will be lucky to grow up knowing Strider as if it was his or her father. I think I would be happy with that my self."
She tossed her neck and trotted forward closer to strider....how would he react if she told him the truth?
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:21 am

Illusion felt stupid as she watched Flight trot off. I shouldn't have reacted like that she thought. Illusion trotted further away enjoying the wind. Suddenly she got a pain in her stomach and slowed down to fall to the ground.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:23 am

Flight might have been up set but that didn't mean she didn't see Illusion drop to the ground. She sat back and spun on her hind legs, then in a few powerful bounds was by Illusion's side. "Illusion!! Illuision! what happend! what's wrong!"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:05 am

"I don't know!" Illusion screamed. "I have these painful pains in my stomach!" She was yelling.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:10 am

Flint Whinnied loudly for Strider. She nuzzled Illusion's face. "Shhhh lay still and calm. Try not to stress. Flight laied down by Illusion to try and give her some body warmth.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:33 am

Illusion was frightened "Would it be because of the foal? Will he or she be ok?" Illusion had tears in her eyes now. She blinked hard to try get them to go away.
LoveWildHorses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:45 am

Flight shook her head.."I don't know Illusion, I really don't know." Flight was scared for Illusion, she didn't know what to do or what was going on.
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverYoung on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:57 am

After a few minutes, Strider began to graze. He was so happy in Golden Lake. He has never acted like this in any other area in the whole country. He thought he might have a roll. His ears were completely pricked, pawing the ground eagerly, doing mini circles to get the exact right spot.
ForeverYoung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannaraFox on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:59 am

"Shhhh" Flight said to Illusion again. "Just lie still if you can, is the pain getting worse?"
ShannaraFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top